Child care assistance programs

State and local government assistance programs.
RandyLug
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Child care assistance programs

Post by RandyLug »

What child care assistance programs are there in California, and the Los Angeles area, that can reimburse me for child care bills and expenses while I try to find a job, get training, and better myself. I need some help to cover some of the child day care expenses so I can do these things
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Child care assistance programs

Post by Admin »

Here are several of the best child care agencies and assistance programs in Los Angeles and California.

Center for Community and Family Services: Serves Downey, Compton, Torrance, and Lynwood.
Child Care Information Service (CCIS): Serves Pasadena and the Foothill communities.

Children’s Home Society of California: Serves Bellflower, Cerritos, Lakewood, Long Beach, and Norwalk.
or call (562) 256-7400 X3298.
Connections for Children: Serves Culver City, Santa Monica, South Bay, and West Los Angeles.
or call (310) 452-3202.
Pomona Unified School District – Child Development Program: Serves Pomona and surrounding cities. For additional information call (909) 397-4740 x5263.
Crystal Stairs: Serves Gardena, Inglewood, South Central Los Angeles, Hawthorne, and Lawndale.
or call (323) 421-1086 (Spanish); (323) 421-1028 (English).
Mexican American Opportunity Foundation (MAOF): Serves east and southeast Los Angeles and Montebello.
or call (323) 890-9600 x114.
Child Care Resource Center CCRC): Serves San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita, and Antelope Valley.
g or call their Chatsworth location at (818) 717-1000 or their Antelope Valley location at (661) 949-2615.
Options – A Child Care and Human Services Agency: Serves San Gabriel Valley and Whittier.
or call (626) 856-5900 x294.
Pathways: Serves Downtown Los Angeles, Highland Park, Hollywood, Mid-Wilshire, Silver Lake, and West Hollywood. For additional information call (213) 427-2700 x542.
momrmh

Child care assistance in South Carolina

Post by momrmh »

I am trying to find financial assistance in Horry county, Myrtle Beach, SC, for childcare costs. could you please tell me who to contact. thank you
Diannea

Post by Diannea »

I just moved to FL from CA. My ex-husband is $27,000+ behind in child support and I need help paying for care. I applied for government assistance and opened a child support case here in FL. I received $60 in child support this month. I have exhausted all of my sources of income and can not pay my rent and bills. I have 4 children and the cost of childcare excess what I would make working. I don't know what else to do or where to go. Thank you, this website is a bright star in my darkest hours.
Techstate

Post by Techstate »

I have 3 kids and my husband in jail. I have not been able to look for job because the babysitter is too expensive for 3 kids and we can't afford child care. I own two months of rent in my house if I don't pay the house will go foreclosure. My 4 year old boy love's his house. He never wants to go nowhere just here in this house playing with toys. My husband comes back this Friday and does not have a job. I also have a two year old boy and the 9 year old girl, so we need help in paying the child care. Please help me I've been worried about it for almost two weeks. I really don't know what to do but I trust God that he will provide.
Candy Cor

Post by Candy Cor »

Hello, I am a single mother of (2) seeking day care and other aid. I work 40 hours a week. Also, with no support from their fathers. I am use to it and I’ve been trying to not ask for help. I really need someone to contact me for help, I can pay the monthly bill but not the upfront costs. Please get back to me thank you! Also, if child care is a benefit I need help with that as well. EVERYTHING IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.
Elephant

Post by Elephant »

I have three children, two under the age of four. I haven't been able to keep a job due to a baby sitter. I can't afford child care. One child is in head start for four hours. I receive public assistance but I am time limited so I don't qualify. Unfortunately I'm at home full time. This year I was praying for a little help with child care just to start working to help support my family more.
Berteman

Post by Berteman »

I currently have child care assistance and need to move my son to another daycare but keep him in the current daycare on Saturdays. I am trying to get more clients at work and cannot do that without adding Wednesdays to my current schedule. Can you help me? What can we do? Please feel free to call me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Each day care provider has their own hours. Whether they are open Saturday or not...who knows. But the government has some locator services as well as grants that pay for daycare. Note before you move him be sure a new provider would take a government voucher.

[quote="Berteman"]I currently have child care assistance and need to move my son to another daycare but keep him in the current daycare on Saturdays. /quote]