plez help

If you are struggling with utility - energy bills.
NHPB has more info on energy assistance, and find local utility bill assistance programs.
cherrykisses21580
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

plez help

Post by cherrykisses21580 »

i am a single mom of 3 babies that i love so much our lights are about to be turned off i called everwhere to get help no founds i will have the money on the 1st but they will nto wait that long and i can pay back but i still cant find help anywhere why do people say leave a guy who beats u u will be better off but i am not better off i am hurttin more now
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: plez help

Post by Admin »

Many utility companies offer some type of financial aid, cash grants, or assistance. In particular for people with children. What state are you in? You can use this resource http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/nee ... bills.html and then select your state from the list to learn how to call, and how to find energy bill help.

cherrykisses21580 wrote:i am a single mom of 3 babies that i love so much our lights are about to be turned off i called everwhere to get help no founds i will have the money on the 1st but they will nto wait that long and i can pay back but i still cant find help anywhere why do people say leave a guy who beats u u will be better off but i am not better off i am hurttin more now