List of charities or other organizations

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
mikedietrich29

List of charities or other organizations

Post by mikedietrich29 »

I live in warner robins, ga and am requesting consideration for help for my next door neighbor family, they have two small children and are having a terrible time taking care of themselves, they are months behind on their rent, and utilities are in jeoprady, they have used all the help availkable to them and I heard abourt you from a friend, if you can offer some guidance or assistance please respond quickly, maybe the Salvation Army or United way, or some other charity, what do you think, can you help?
thank you,
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: List of charities or other organizations

Post by Admin »

Call the Middle Georgia Community Action Agency, Inc. at (478) 922-4464. They run a Housing Preservation program, which provides housing and rent help. They also provide energy bill asisstance through both LIHEAP as well as weatherization. The non-profit also provides both Emergency Assistance as well as free food, a pnatry, and other forms of aid to low income and other needy individuals.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html

mikedietrich29 wrote:I live in warner robins, ga and am requesting consideration for help for my next door neighbor family, they have two small children and are having a terrible time taking care of themselves, they are months behind on their rent, and utilities are in jeoprady, they have used all the help availkable to them and I heard abourt you from a friend, if you can offer some guidance or assistance please respond quickly, maybe the Salvation Army or United way, or some other charity, what do you think, can you help?
thank you,
Sam10

Need list of charities that have funds for bills

Post by Sam10 »

I have been to alot of theses charities and programs and though they have help they say they dont have enough funding I am a new mother and I have a place where I need help witht he electric bill when I call them they say that I need to call back at another time I only have a few days left to get my lights turned on so I really need this my baby is 6wks old we relocated from nc to ga and now I need to pay a deposit, looking for help from a charity, because the apt complex has another type of electric company. I really need some good leads to some help.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need list of charities that have funds for bills

Post by Admin »

I do have information posted on the main site for state and national charities and non-profits. Try this link. Overall though all you can do is keep calling and try. Sometimes places do run out of funds and money, and you just can't give up and need to keep calling, researching agencies, and other non-profits your county or town or city may have. Good luck.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/sta ... izati.html
Sam10 wrote:I have been to alot of theses charities and programs and though they have help they say they dont have enough funding I am a new mother and I have a place where I need help witht he electric bill when I call them they say that I need to call back at another time I only have a few days left to get my lights turned on so I really need this my baby is 6wks old we relocated from nc to ga and now I need to pay a deposit, looking for help from a charity, because the apt complex has another type of electric company. I really need some good leads to some help.
Igtye

Post by Igtye »

I am unemployed and I have a family of 4. I need help with my payments for mortgage, utility bills, car loans. Can you help me? I am looking for assistance until I can get on my feet. I have been unemployed since 2009 and just recently, my unemployment stopped. I cannot pay my mortgage for this month, nor my utilities bills. From Riverdale, GA.

Thanks
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try the following agencies in Clayton County Georgia. They also serve the needy in Riverdale.
Salvation Army - Clayton offers programs to help pay utilities, rent, security deposits, and more. They also partner with federal government programs such as homeless prevention. (770) 724-1681
You can get food and maybe foreclosure and mortgage counseling from Faith Walk Ministries, Inc. This place is actually located right in Riverdale. Dial (770) 997-0555
More information is here on Riverdale assistance resources

Igtye wrote:I am unemployed and I have a family of 4. I need help with my payments for mortgage, utility bills, car loans. Can you help me? I am looking for assistance until I can get on my feet. I have been unemployed since 2009 and just recently, my unemployment stopped. I cannot pay my mortgage for this month, nor my utilities bills. From Riverdale, GA.

Thanks
Quota

Post by Quota »

Dear Sir\Madam
My name is Claire I am a british citizen living in Turkey.
I moved to Turkey last September with my daughter who is now almost 4.
I am married to a Turkish man who is ın full time employment.
I am 7 months pregnant and I have had a few problems with my pregnancy and I have
been unable to travel back to the UK as my Dr feels ı will be at risk.                                              
 I don't claim any benefits and my partner works between 60 and 100 hours a week and
we only get 400 pounds per month which is 1100TL.
our rent is 600TL plus electric usually 80TL per month and water 25TL per month.
over winer there was no work and we have arreas on our rent of 2800TL electric and
water of 1200TL plus we had to get credit with the local market for food etc.
Because here there is no help with Dr and hospital bills I have to pay ever visit I
make sometimes ı cant make visit as ı have no money and I am worried because ı cant
return to the UK.I am also worried that I wont be able to pay for the hospital bills
to birth my baby here. I am due on the 8th of October. I am high risk as my daughter
was born 10 weeks early and I need medication to help me stop bleeding and I will
possibly need a transfusion.
The Dr is saying I may have to have a C-section which costs around 5000TL.
I am worried as we cant even save this money if we worked everyday all year round as
our out goings wont allow saving as we are paid so little.
İs there any Charities that could help me pay off my arrears and help with some
funding towards my hospital bills and the final bill for birthing my baby? İf no
funding is available is there any help and can get to clothes my 4 year old daughter
and some iteam for when the new baby is born?
I feel ashamed to ask as I have tried so hard to spport myself and my little girl
out here without help but I am beat and my husband as no means of helping and he is
feeling he pressure too.
I hope to hear from you soon,
Many Thanks
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do not cover foreign countries. Sorry. Maybe take a look at the government assistance programs. We have them by state in the US, as well as national and federal government programs. Also try calling the US embassy maybe? I hope this helps, but Turkey is outside our real of expertise.
Quota wrote:Dear Sir\Madam
My name is Claire I am a british citizen living in Turkey.
I moved to Turkey last September with my daughter who is now almost 4.
I am married to a Turkish man who is ın full time employment.
I am 7 months pregnant and I have had a few problems with my pregnancy and I have
been unable to travel back to the UK as my Dr feels ı will be at risk.                                              
 I don't claim any benefits and my partner works between 60 and 100 hours a week and
we only get 400 pounds per month which is 1100TL.
our rent is 600TL plus electric usually 80TL per month and water 25TL per month.
over winer there was no work and we have arreas on our rent of 2800TL electric and
water of 1200TL plus we had to get credit with the local market for food etc.
Because here there is no help with Dr and hospital bills I have to pay ever visit I
make sometimes ı cant make visit as ı have no money and I am worried because ı cant
return to the UK.I am also worried that I wont be able to pay for the hospital bills
to birth my baby here. I am due on the 8th of October. I am high risk as my daughter
was born 10 weeks early and I need medication to help me stop bleeding and I will
possibly need a transfusion.
The Dr is saying I may have to have a C-section which costs around 5000TL.
I am worried as we cant even save this money if we worked everyday all year round as
our out goings wont allow saving as we are paid so little.
İs there any Charities that could help me pay off my arrears and help with some
funding towards my hospital bills and the final bill for birthing my baby? İf no
funding is available is there any help and can get to clothes my 4 year old daughter
and some iteam for when the new baby is born?
I feel ashamed to ask as I have tried so hard to spport myself and my little girl
out here without help but I am beat and my husband as no means of helping and he is
feeling he pressure too.
I hope to hear from you soon,
Many Thanks
Fritz

Post by Fritz »

To whom it may concern,
I just moved in to my 1st place of my own it's a rental with my own entrance and my room has a fireplace it took every penny of mine to make this move on my own and I'm very happy here but I told my landlord I'd be able to pay the $270 deposit by the 2nd month of being here and it's going on the 3rd month plus she wanted me to have my own burner to cook on and my own refrigerator which I told her would be no problem well it is a problem now because I can't afford the deposit I promised and the refrigerator and burner I need some phone numbers of any organizations, non profit or charity programs that can help me with keeping my place I'm afraid that if I don't come up with all of the above she'll ask me to leave please help me by calling me with phone numbers or addresses that can provide services to help me get my items and pay my deposit, I'm very happy here and I like the area cause it's close enough to catch the buses or ride my bike. P-L-E-A-S-E HELP ME WITH ASSISTING ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU THAT ANSWER THESE EMAILS. LOTS OF RESPECT,
Azrael77

Post by Azrael77 »

united way website. www. 211.org. It has a resource directory for your area that has food pantries, rent and utility help, charity organizations and churches.
J Sandoval

Post by J Sandoval »

Please tell my grandmother where to get help today with bills from charities in our area of Des Moines Iowa. We live on two hundred ten dollars a month and our rent is over due. We have been homeless in the past and our landlord is not a understanding person. He would not care to make us homeless again. My grandmother has tried getting help from everyone and she cant find anyone. My name is and I am eleven years old. Please any help would be appreciated. Please contact me via e mail.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, we have information on all of Polk County and Des Moines, so I am sure it will cover your specific area. Not sure how anyone can live on only two hundred per month. Are you using government benefits such as food stamps, LIHEAP, and more? Those alone should provide you with a higher income. So look into some of these resources for your area of Des Moines Iowa. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... gram2.html