HELP WITH MONEY

Help with paying medical bills
maskman460027chuck
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

HELP WITH MONEY

Post by maskman460027chuck »

I AM A MAN IN MY FORTYS HAD A HARD LIFE AND IN LOTS OF PAIN WITH MY TEETH AND IM ASKING FOR HELP AND IM PUTTING MY FAITH IN GODS HANDS TO TOUCH SOMEONES HEART TO HELP ME AND MY FAMILY WITH OUR HARDSHIPS AND MONEY PROBLEMS I AM DISABLE. MAY GOD BLESS YOU
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: HELP WITH MONEY

Post by Admin »

So do you need help for medical/dental bills and expenses? Or free care? If so, community clinics operate in every single state across the nation. Most states have dozens of medical providers. Get extensive information on the medical and dental clinics in your state. They do have programs for the disabled too.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/free_clinic.html
maskman460027chuck wrote:I AM A MAN IN MY FORTYS HAD A HARD LIFE AND IN LOTS OF PAIN WITH MY TEETH AND IM ASKING FOR HELP AND IM PUTTING MY FAITH IN GODS HANDS TO TOUCH SOMEONES HEART TO HELP ME AND MY FAMILY WITH OUR HARDSHIPS AND MONEY PROBLEMS I AM DISABLE. MAY GOD BLESS YOU
maskman460027chuck

Post by maskman460027chuck »

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY I REALLY NEED HELP WITH BOTH AND EXPENSES.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

OK, my original reply had a listing of free clinics. Just select your state. If you want more information, details on programs, and other information on health and medical care, here is an extensive listing of free medical care. People literally have hundreds of programs and options to look into.
maskman460027chuck wrote:THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY I REALLY NEED HELP WITH BOTH AND EXPENSES.