Daughter with cancer

Find how to get help with rent
Veuiy.smi
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Daughter with cancer

Post by Veuiy.smi »

I have been trying to see who still has funding for bill pay and rent assistance I tried catholic family services, Catholic Charities and the salvation army I have only 3 daysn to come up with any of my rent or myself and my daughter who is disabled will be evicted. I work a full time job the problem is my daughter had surgery and was diagnosed with cancer this month. she was hospitalized for 3 weeks during that time I was unable to work much and got behind. I do not mind repaying the money am not trying to get anything for free but I am desperate and don’t know where to turn...my disabled daughter with cancer needs a home

tx
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Daughter with cancer

Post by Admin »

Well it is great that you called the Salvation Army and Catholic Charities. Some other places to call in your area are here. Also look for places that provide funds to cancer patients. There are some national non-profits that provide financial assistance for patients and there families. The aid is usually short term, but it may be able to help you and your daughter. In the meantime, look for places in Howard County Indiana here.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/how ... progr.html