Emergency need for financial assistance for paying bills

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
hulcomb
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Emergency need for financial assistance for paying bills

Post by hulcomb »

I am a 45 y/o RN, single mother of 3. I was involved in an auto accident on 01/02/2011. Due to my injuries I have not been able to return to work. I have exhausted my savings, retirement and PIP coverage. I was approved for food stamps last week. I am in emergency need of financial assistance for rent, utilities, car payment, fuel etc. Please send me any information on resources that assist in emergency situations. My local community organizations have no funds at this time. Please help!!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Emergency need for financial assistance for paying bills

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear about accident. Someone like a RN who is trying to do good in the world should be paid more money in salary. World isn't always fair.
Find an extensive listing of low income assistance programs and who to call for financial help with paying bills, debts, and other expenses. There are emergency rent assistance, ways to get help directly from utility company, and even information on both car and health insurance resources.
hulcomb wrote:I am a 45 y/o RN, single mother of 3. I was involved in an auto accident on 01/02/2011. Due to my injuries I have not been able to return to work. I have exhausted my savings, retirement and PIP coverage. I was approved for food stamps last week. I am in emergency need of financial assistance for rent, utilities, car payment, fuel etc. Please send me any information on resources that assist in emergency situations. My local community organizations have no funds at this time. Please help!!
Fritz

Post by Fritz »

Hi, my family of 7 is in need of emergency financial services. My wife does what she can to keep up with the bills but its hard. My car accident in may where I broke my neck off the femur head and femur thigh bone and two metal screws were put in place to hold my neck to the head and a metal rod was placed into my thigh bone and broke my wrist to where they placed to screws to have movement have took a toll on our household. We are facing eviction and our power is about to be shut off.
Roker

Post by Roker »

To Whom It May Concern,
I'm really unsure where to begin. I've never been in this situation before. I'm used to being an independent and employed member of the community. I've never had to ask for help and I must say I've come to the point where I'm swallowing my pride (a lot lately) and have been humbled to ask for help.
I lost my job 2 months ago. I've used all my emergency funds I had saved. I'm not asking for any money. I know there are others that need more than I do. I'm lucky I don't have a family to care for and for that, I'm thankful. What I am asking is if there is any local jobs that are available, either with your foundation or any organization? I'm a 45 you lady. I've worked since I was 16.
I apologize for asking for assistance in finding a job, any job. I know there are more pressing matters for others. I just wanted to know if there was any positions open. I'm embarrassed and I understand if this request for information is dealt with lightly. I want to thank you for your time.
Thank You,