Need heating oil

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
TracMaz
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need heating oil

Post by TracMaz »

I need assistance for oil,with my
job income still cannot pay for oil without help, and funds in my area not available
anymore. we will be running out of oil at any moment, and need some emergency assistance in getting more heating oil.
Please, replay of where I can go. I reside in vinelad nj 08360 and our
tricounty energy asst. cannot help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need heating oil

Post by Admin »

Have you heard about the Citgo free heating oil program? People may qualify for some heating oil. It is run by Citgo and Citizens Energy. Of course the oil is not unlimited, but people can qualify for a little help. More information on the program can be found here, as well as phone numbers to call.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/fre ... _fuel.html
The phone number is basically (1-877-563-4645). Call and apply.

TracMaz wrote:I need assistance for oil,with my
job income still cannot pay for oil without help, and funds in my area not available
anymore. we will be running out of oil at any moment, and need some emergency assistance in getting more heating oil.
Please, replay of where I can go. I reside in vinelad nj 08360 and our
tricounty energy asst. cannot help.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

oil company wants us to pay 900.00 hundred dollars all at once we can;t, I'm disabled and I'm bed bound for several month now and been under doctors care, and needing more extended medical care, and that means more medical bills coming in, and there is know way we can afford to pay all this money at one time, my husband and I our at the level where we can't get help with these bills and debts, and we could of years ago and didn't know it, so we did with out before, and now when we finally found out about some programs we can't get them,
so were left out again, its not fair, I have been disabled for a while and never used any of the programs and now I need the help for some heating bills or we can't get no more oil,

but I do want to change to another oil company after this, because they have been ripping off alot of people, and they were on TV allot of times for different things about over charging, but what can I do, But pay the bill and get a better oil company,

but I need to find one so we don't run out of oil.
and I own a hospital bill and its over a 1200.00 dollars and one for over 200.00 hundred dollars and its hard these days, but were doing what we can. I can't work but I'm trying to do what I can. what are we to do these days, I have know one to talk to, where do I go . lord knows when your trying to pay your bills and are confine to at =
home and no one comes to see you and you even ask the church, and they don't care enough to come then there is something wrong with the matter of church people today isn't it don't you think.

I have been threw hard times but not like this, this is the worse that I ever been threw and things area getting any better these days, please let me know if you can help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You sound like you are a perfect candidate to look into a heating oil buying network. They are basically like buying clubs (think Costco or Sams) in which hundreds or thousands of people pool their buying power in order to buy oil and fuel, and many of the companies may be non-profits as well. The total amount of savings can be substantial, and can amount to dozens of dollars per year, or more with the high price of oil. Most clubs charge a minimal fee to join, but even after paying that people save tons of money. Read more on heating oil buying clubs and networks.

Thomas wrote:oil company wants us to pay 900.00 hundred dollars all at once we can;t, I'm disabled and I'm bed bound for several month now and been under doctors care, and needing more extended medical care, and that means more medical bills coming in, and there is know way we can afford to pay all this money at one time, my husband and I our at the level where we can't get help with these bills and debts, and we could of years ago and didn't know it, so we did with out before, and now when we finally found out about some programs we can't get them,
so were left out again, its not fair, I have been disabled for a while and never used any of the programs and now I need the help for some heating bills or we can't get no more oil,

but I do want to change to another oil company after this, because they have been ripping off alot of people, and they were on TV allot of times for different things about over charging, but what can I do, But pay the bill and get a better oil company,

but I need to find one so we don't run out of oil.
and I own a hospital bill and its over a 1200.00 dollars and one for over 200.00 hundred dollars and its hard these days, but were doing what we can. I can't work but I'm trying to do what I can. what are we to do these days, I have know one to talk to, where do I go . lord knows when your trying to pay your bills and are confine to at =
home and no one comes to see you and you even ask the church, and they don't care enough to come then there is something wrong with the matter of church people today isn't it don't you think.

I have been threw hard times but not like this, this is the worse that I ever been threw and things area getting any better these days, please let me know if you can help.
Larrysfish

Post by Larrysfish »

I have been trying to reach the Foinfrt Valley office for a long time now. They don't answer their phone and do not have an answering devise. How can I get a hold of them, I need to start the process for applying, winter is near. My heating oil tank needs to be filled. I need the cash to pay the delivery man. Please help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are not sure where that Valley office is. Is it in the northeaster part of the country. If so, then try the Citgo heating oil program. It is called Oil Heat, and can provide free heating oil to the needy and low income to help them make it through the cold winter or difficult period in their lives. The oil is completely free for qualified individuals.
Larrysfish wrote:I have been trying to reach the Foinfrt Valley office for a long time now. They don't answer their phone and do not have an answering devise. How can I get a hold of them, I need to start the process for applying, winter is near. My heating oil tank needs to be filled. I need the cash to pay the delivery man. Please help me.
youngamerican

Post by youngamerican »

worked for 23 yrs. was on top, well three crushed vertabre and a fortune 500 trucking (teamsters too!) How's that for we take care of our own? refused me workmans comp, and as we all know big money talks and the dedicated employee, Well It's like bob seger said, just a spoke in a great big wheel. 23 yrs. perfect driving record, driver of the year awards, 65,000 accident free miles. Won't name there name for fear of the conciqences. let's just say it aint yellow roadway. Well i lost everything exept my house which is 2 months behind, wife is in stage 3 cancer. But hey! big green is a money making machine. They should be ashamed, but there not. This is were i'm at, I loved that CO. and was proud to be a part. But I'm bitter... lord help me I'm ashamed. Well enough rock throwing. I'm a proud man and it's takin quite a bit for me to ask, but i need heat... Oil... I have 50 gallons put in nov 1st. but won't be able to add this month. Well i know there are more less fortunate than me, but if anyone has any oil they could spare....... getting cold in Delaware,,,, well god bless and happy hollidays to all....
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, times are tough right now. Hang in there. Good news is seems like economy is slowly improving, and jobs are being created. Just not fast enough right now. We will provide you a few different links and options that may work for you. First and foremost look into LIHEAP. Another option may be free heating oil offered by Citgo. Number of gallons provided is small, but worth a shot. Here are details on all of the energy and heating bill assistance programs run by companies in Delaware. Get that information. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/del ... _ener.html
Last, be sure to call local non-profits and charities in your area. Most counties in Delaware do have options for the needy. Read more on Delaware assistance programs. Select your county from this page, and call the agencies and phone numbers referenced. May have funds for bills, job counseling, and maybe info on medical care for wife too.

youngamerican wrote:worked for 23 yrs. was on top, well three crushed vertabre and a fortune 500 trucking (teamsters too!) How's that for we take care of our own? refused me workmans comp, and as we all know big money talks and the dedicated employee, Well It's like bob seger said, just a spoke in a great big wheel. 23 yrs. perfect driving record, driver of the year awards, 65,000 accident free miles. Won't name there name for fear of the conciqences. let's just say it aint yellow roadway. Well i lost everything exept my house which is 2 months behind, wife is in stage 3 cancer. But hey! big green is a money making machine. They should be ashamed, but there not. This is were i'm at, I loved that CO. and was proud to be a part. But I'm bitter... lord help me I'm ashamed. Well enough rock throwing. I'm a proud man and it's takin quite a bit for me to ask, but i need heat... Oil... I have 50 gallons put in nov 1st. but won't be able to add this month. Well i know there are more less fortunate than me, but if anyone has any oil they could spare....... getting cold in Delaware,,,, well god bless and happy hollidays to all....
Papide

Post by Papide »

Currently still unemployed. Benefits ran out. Family house hold of 4 (2 adults 2 child) The other adult is collecting unemployment ($485.00 weekly after taxes). We are in need of heating oil at this very given moment. We have 4 inches of oil in our 500 gallon tank. Oil heat home and hot water so we are not turning on the heat so we will have hot water. Electric bill is very slightly behind ...balance due to JCP&L is under $200.00 but the next billing cycle is coming any day now. Rent was last paid Oct 8th in full. We have not paid this month rent (Nov 2011) and currently are short about $200.00 to pay it today. Trying to figure out if we pay the rent or buy oil and food. Please direct me to where I can reach out for assistance. I have NOT yet applied for TANF/FoodStamps. Will be heading there this week. PRAB does NOT have any emergency oil assistance at the moment and I have called Middlesex County INFO line. Was given numbers to call and no luck with them either. Thank you in advance for your prompt reply.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are all lucky winter has been so warm this year, as this has really helped people have their heating oil make it through a longer period of time, and people are paying much less towards their heating bills. However with the economy weak, there is still a struggle out there. There are some ways to get free heating oil and assistance programs in place, namely the Oil Heat program from CITGO. Read more on free heating oil, what states are covered, and who to call to apply.
Papide wrote:Currently still unemployed. Benefits ran out. Family house hold of 4 (2 adults 2 child) The other adult is collecting unemployment ($485.00 weekly after taxes). We are in need of heating oil at this very given moment. We have 4 inches of oil in our 500 gallon tank. Oil heat home and hot water so we are not turning on the heat so we will have hot water. Electric bill is very slightly behind ...balance due to JCP&L is under $200.00 but the next billing cycle is coming any day now. Rent was last paid Oct 8th in full. We have not paid this month rent (Nov 2011) and currently are short about $200.00 to pay it today. Trying to figure out if we pay the rent or buy oil and food. Please direct me to where I can reach out for assistance. I have NOT yet applied for TANF/FoodStamps. Will be heading there this week. PRAB does NOT have any emergency oil assistance at the moment and I have called Middlesex County INFO line. Was given numbers to call and no luck with them either. Thank you in advance for your prompt reply.
BernieKing

Post by BernieKing »

I’m trying to find someone to help me with some oil for my house. I’ am unemployed and on assistance for welfare. I’ am on the list at my community action agency out of Tacoma, WA. I have been laid off for a year now and I don’t see any work in the near future. I call around to non-profits every week and the response is “ its real slow”. I rent the home I live in with my 8 year old son and my Fiancé. I usually never ask for help because I’m working. I’ am going to college as well at Everest College in Tacoma, WA. I will receive my bachelors degree 2014 Until then I have to stick with construction or anything I can get my hands on. I know there are jobs out there but where are they is the question. I will find one but I just need help keeping the house warm. Please if you can help in any way possible we would really appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

College is great, so make sure you go to that community college. Working part time at construction is great. Sounds like you have act together and are working hard to improve situation. So to get some advice, or maybe some funds to pay bills in a crisis, use this for Pierce County and Tacoma Washington assistance programs, grants, and general financial aid. A number of organizations and charities may be able to help with college, bills, rent, and the heating oil that you need for this winter. Also look into LIHEAP, which may be your community action agency in Pierce County.
BernieKing wrote:I’m trying to find someone to help me with some oil for my house. I’ am unemployed and on assistance for welfare. I’ am on the list at my community action agency out of Tacoma, WA. I have been laid off for a year now and I don’t see any work in the near future. I call around to non-profits every week and the response is “ its real slow”. I rent the home I live in with my 8 year old son and my Fiancé. I usually never ask for help because I’m working. I’ am going to college as well at Everest College in Tacoma, WA. I will receive my bachelors degree 2014 Until then I have to stick with construction or anything I can get my hands on. I know there are jobs out there but where are they is the question. I will find one but I just need help keeping the house warm. Please if you can help in any way possible we would really appreciate it.
Tommy10As

Post by Tommy10As »

I am in desperation concerning my oil supply. My husband is not working and we cannot keep up with our bills.He applied for disability and we have a doctor's appointment scheduled with them March 16th, but by that time, and I am sure it will be later than that before we get an answer, it will be too late. Worst of all, we will run out of oil probably by tomorrow. I called our oil company ant the minimum delivery is 50 gallons.I scheduled a delivery for tomorrow but I don't know how we are going to pay for it.I need help and do not know where to turn.I have looked all over the internet and have come up with nothing. Even my church didn't have an answer. I guess maybe we are not poor enough. My paycheck just doesn't cover all our bills and I work really hard and more hours than I get paid for.Where can I turn for help?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The weather is warming up, so can you make it through the next few weeks with a little oil. Just use heat sparingly, and bundle up. But there may be other options and programs for you too, and those can be found here at electric bill help. I don't know how you came up with nothing in your search for oil on the internet, as we have tons of programs and solutions listed on our site.
Tommy10As wrote:I am in desperation concerning my oil supply. My husband is not working and we cannot keep up with our bills.He applied for disability and we have a doctor's appointment scheduled with them March 16th, but by that time, and I am sure it will be later than that before we get an answer, it will be too late. Worst of all, we will run out of oil probably by tomorrow. I called our oil company ant the minimum delivery is 50 gallons.I scheduled a delivery for tomorrow but I don't know how we are going to pay for it.I need help and do not know where to turn.I have looked all over the internet and have come up with nothing. Even my church didn't have an answer. I guess maybe we are not poor enough. My paycheck just doesn't cover all our bills and I work really hard and more hours than I get paid for.Where can I turn for help?
BradyRules

Post by BradyRules »

How do I apply for help with find additional and paying for my heating oil in Portland Maine. One of us lost our job last week and I am only working part time. I can’t find where I can fill out an application for help, as we need the oil for next year. We buy now in the spring when it is cheaper. My income is too high for assistance and currently I have seven people living in my smallish home. One is out of work due to a heart attack. Three are on disability. One is a disabled veteran who served his county and who is was laid off and is not yet receiving and government or Maine unemployment benefits. Can you please advise me. Thanks so much.