Desperately Seeking Help?

Find how to get help with rent
tinkerbellfinney
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Desperately Seeking Help?

Post by tinkerbellfinney »

Hello my name is Theresa and my family needs help. I have been to the Salvation Army, several charitys, churches and councilors. There is no funding and if there is they can only give you $75.00 and that isn't goint to be nearly enough. Our land lord we have bought these houses from his dad and we do not have leases. We have been here 4 years. He is in the services and is always over seas. He leaves his business in Coldwell's Bankers hand. My husband has been unemployed for 2 years and he can not find a job anywhere. He is either too old for something or to much experience. I am disabled and not able to do much of anything. My 3 babies have to help me carry and pick things up. My daughter is 12 and Littleman is 10 and Jacob is 9. Sabrina is ADD and also has Dyslexia and Littleman has ADHD and an anger problem and is also borderline Bi-Polar and Jacob was born with Downsyndrome. The Lord blessed us all around the table. The Doctors told us that Jacob would never walk or talk. He does them both.Littleman has been on 6 different meds since he was 3. Sabrina has been on meds for about 1 year now. They fight all the time and actually hits each other. I am having to see a therapist for all ny stree, nerves high blood pressure.Now to top everything off we are not able to come up with all rent. Our rent i$525. The land lady came by the other day and left a 3 day eviction notice on the door. We have always paid before this time it is going to take a little longer. He said no that the only way we could stay is if we paid $1,000 on the 1st. They are charing 2 late fees and several days by the day. We have no family and no friends to help us. We have no where to live. My kids are scared they are going to put in Foster care because we have no where to live. All our bills and what we need for our personal Hygene is a total of $1548 and my sons and my check is only $1348. I am having to swallow my pride for my babies and ask for help. My stuff on ebay is not selling fast enough. I have never had to ask for help. I have always got out hauled hay. mowed lawns, sewed and cleaned houses. Now my time is valuable I don;t want my kids to worry. We only need $500. Could somene please help me or point me in a direction so I can get help for my babies. God Bless.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Desperately Seeking Help?

Post by Admin »

Calling those places is the right thing to do. What state/county are you in? Try think link. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/sta ... progr.html
Get information on free prescription programs, how to find help for your rent, utility assistance, and other aid. There are many local government, as well as federal gov't options and programs available to you. What is with the $1000 due? Seems very steep to me, if rent is not even close to that.
Anyway, look for resources in your local state or county.
tinkerbellfinney wrote:Hello my name is Theresa and my family needs help. I have been to the Salvation Army, several charitys, churches and councilors. There is no funding and if there is they can only give you $75.00 and that isn't goint to be nearly enough. Our land lord we have bought these houses from his dad and we do not have leases. We have been here 4 years. He is in the services and is always over seas. He leaves his business in Coldwell's Bankers hand. My husband has been unemployed for 2 years and he can not find a job anywhere. He is either too old for something or to much experience. I am disabled and not able to do much of anything. My 3 babies have to help me carry and pick things up. My daughter is 12 and Littleman is 10 and Jacob is 9. Sabrina is ADD and also has Dyslexia and Littleman has ADHD and an anger problem and is also borderline Bi-Polar and Jacob was born with Downsyndrome. The Lord blessed us all around the table. The Doctors told us that Jacob would never walk or talk. He does them both.Littleman has been on 6 different meds since he was 3. Sabrina has been on meds for about 1 year now. They fight all the time and actually hits each other. I am having to see a therapist for all ny stree, nerves high blood pressure.Now to top everything off we are not able to come up with all rent. Our rent i$525. The land lady came by the other day and left a 3 day eviction notice on the door. We have always paid before this time it is going to take a little longer. He said no that the only way we could stay is if we paid $1,000 on the 1st. They are charing 2 late fees and several days by the day. We have no family and no friends to help us. We have no where to live. My kids are scared they are going to put in Foster care because we have no where to live. All our bills and what we need for our personal Hygene is a total of $1548 and my sons and my check is only $1348. I am having to swallow my pride for my babies and ask for help. My stuff on ebay is not selling fast enough. I have never had to ask for help. I have always got out hauled hay. mowed lawns, sewed and cleaned houses. Now my time is valuable I don;t want my kids to worry. We only need $500. Could somene please help me or point me in a direction so I can get help for my babies. God Bless.
CommonSense

Post by CommonSense »

My friend Mary is in a real mess, just getting out of an abusive marriage. She is about to be homeless. I have been looking for ways to get her help, and found this website. It has so much information on assistance programs. I just wanted to say than you for putting this website together. With any luck, she will have the help she desperately needs.
Many thanks!
Ahmed
anti spam: Blue

Post by Ahmed »

Rental assistance. I owe 3 months rent. Have not been hired for work I'm qualified for. Looked for work outside of my experience. Was hired briefly by Wal-Mart but could not continue working because of the 2 hour commute by bicycle (I have no vehicle). Cannot work 3rd shift. I have NO money. Barely surviving on SNAP benefits. I'm 42 years old and nobody wants to hire a 42 year old it seems. Every job application is a 2-4 month process of waiting, to find out I didn't get the job.