Countrywide mortgage and foreclosure assistance

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
MaryBethJohnston
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Countrywide mortgage and foreclosure assistance

Post by MaryBethJohnston »

I see Countrywide is offering mortgage and foreclosure assistance in many states, like New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, California, Illinois, Florida, Nevada, Arizona, and others. Can you post info on how to get aid from Countrywide, and a complete list of states. I guess it is from lawsuits with them and they are trying to help stop foreclosures.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Countrywide mortgage and foreclosure assistance

Post by Admin »

MaryBethJohnston wrote:I see Countrywide is offering mortgage and foreclosure assistance in many states, like New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, California, Illinois, Florida, Nevada, Arizona, and others. Can you post info on how to get aid from Countrywide, and a complete list of states. I guess it is from lawsuits with them and they are trying to help stop foreclosures.
Yes, Countrywide and Bank of America were sued and now are offering tons of mortgage and foreclosure assistance. They settled in almost every state, and are giving billions of dollars to states to help. Texas, New Jersey, Florida, Ohio, Michingan, and many others are included.
Groupon

Post by Groupon »

I am a single mother of 3 young children, their father is incarcerated until fall of 2013, I am living with my parents but their home is being foreclosed by Countrywide now Bank of America. They are moving and we are unable to move with them. I need assistance with a home, electric, and job. I just need a jump start then i can be back on my feet. All I am receiving is food stamps. I hope someone can help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

The lender can help with the mortgage, or try a government program. As you said, countrywide and BOA are now one and the same. But the assistance available covers both of the banks. But your parents need to apply for help....you can't seek foreclosure help from Bank of America unless your name is on the deed. So try these mortgage services from Bank of America.