transportation

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
leslie.sweeney
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

transportation

Post by leslie.sweeney »

Im single mother of three ages 6,4,1 and im having a hard time keeping a job because of lack of transportation i had two job interviews that i could not attend because i didnt a ride and the nearest bus stop is like 10 miles from my house and i need help. :|
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: transportation

Post by Admin »

Look into a couple non-profits. One is called Opportunity Cars ( link is http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/get ... cars_.html ) and the other is called 1800 charity cars. They provide cars, or low interest loans, for people who need transportation for work, which sounds like you are a perfect candidate. You can dial 1800-charity cars phone number at 1-800-242-7489 or feel free to call your local community action agency, as they often times partner with these national charities. Or they may know of other transportation programs for you.
leslie.sweeney wrote:Im single mother of three ages 6,4,1 and im having a hard time keeping a job because of lack of transportation i had two job interviews that i could not attend because i didnt a ride and the nearest bus stop is like 10 miles from my house and i need help. :|
Hashtag

Post by Hashtag »

I'm on disability and a single parent. I got my electric bill shut off and it is $2,000 to get it turned back on. We are living in our car to say warm. I tried Red Cross and other charities to try to get me to help me get it turned back on and they cannot help me. The help I can get from anybody I will be very grateful for me and my daughter. Then I can only use my car for transportation to work. She is 9 years old I don't know where to turn to get more help please help me and my daughter out get this possible. Thank you and God bless you.
Monder

Post by Monder »

I'm 20 years of age. I'm currently 6 months pregnant and there is my boyfriend and I and soon baby. We just would like some help getting started, specifically a new vehicle because I have been staying in PA with my father who had just lost his job and I don't have any place to go and would like to reside in NJ. My boyfriend is also having problems with living since he has no place to stay either so it’s a very difficult situation with this lack of transportation.
He is 21. We have been trying so hard to find work for the both of us but living away from each other makes it harder since I don't have any transportation anywhere and it’s too far or a walk to get into the town closest to me. We would just like a little assistance from this charity to get on our feet.
Ajai

Post by Ajai »

My two older children are working part time but a great deal of our money is used for gas and cab rides to get them to and from work. I am in great need of transportation to be self-sufficient, to get to and from my appointments, picking up prescriptions, going to the grocery store, etc. It concerns me sending my children to walk down the street to Family dollar for food when we are unable to use a cab to the grocery store.