Foreclosure and city fine

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Arel1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Foreclosure and city fine

Post by Arel1 »

I’m writing this letter in a desperate state to seek help in paying off City’s fines; the amount owned is 20k and ill home repairs. To which I am to face foreclosure in a several days. My house is located in Opa Locka, Florida; I reside in New York City, due to Special Education Services for my child, which he’s going to complete in a few years (the completion is High School)

Being a single disable mother in a family of two, which includes my son, an young adult with disabilities, with a low income trying to keep a roof over our heads, three square meals, plus medical treatment for me and extra educational, mental help for my child, this task can be extremely unmanageable at times, due to the lack of funds.

I’d like to keep family house. If your organization cannot assist me in the time of need can you supply me with any referrals?

Let me Thank you in advance, for your time and help if any, with my matter.

I am writing this letter to seek assistance from your organization on home repairs to my house. I’m disabling with a low- income family of two. The repairs are violations to City’s Code that are minor/major ones to my non-resident home.

The repairs are as follow:

p Exterior paint

p Replacing fencing- chain-link/post

p Landscaping (front yard)

p Roof (Major repairs)

p Windows/doors (Major repairs)

Can you assist me with a donation of materials and Volunteers?

Please help me solve my issue with City’s Codes Law with any
suggestion you would have.

Looking forward to your reply.

God Bless
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Foreclosure and city fine

Post by Admin »

Not too many programs that can help with those repairs that you need. Call your local community action agency. They may offer some low interest loans to help pay for improvements or repairs. Another option is to look into so called do it yourself repair programs, or ways to get low interest loans on your own. More information is here. There are a bunch of website that show you how to get money, home repair grants, and other forms of aid or support. It also references forums and such as well.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/fre ... pairs.html
Covidien

Post by Covidien »

HELLO, I CAME ACROSS YOUR EMAIL FROM A HOUSING COUNSELOR AND I WAS IN THE NEED OF SOME PROGRAM THAT WOULD HELP ME WITH HOUSING ASSISTANCE. IF THERE IS ANY WAY OF POSSIBLY GETTING SOME HELP. MY SITUATION IS THAT MY AUNT RECENTLY SOLD HER HOUSE AS SHE WAS BEING FORECLOSED ON. I WAS GIVEN A TWO DAY NOTICE ONLY AND HAVE NO OTHER OPTIONS ON WHERE TO GO. IF YOU CAN PLEASE HELP ME WITH ANYTHING OR HAVE FURTHER? INFORMATION FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ANYTIME.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

A two day notice is illegal in most states. Ask the local housing court about this. Normally a landlord needs to give much more notice. That being said, there are several programs that offer housing assistance. They help with people moving from a foreclosure, provide rent or mortgage help, offer resources to pay any fines, and much more.
Covidien wrote:HELLO, I CAME ACROSS YOUR EMAIL FROM A HOUSING COUNSELOR AND I WAS IN THE NEED OF SOME PROGRAM THAT WOULD HELP ME WITH HOUSING ASSISTANCE. IF THERE IS ANY WAY OF POSSIBLY GETTING SOME HELP. MY SITUATION IS THAT MY AUNT RECENTLY SOLD HER HOUSE AS SHE WAS BEING FORECLOSED ON. I WAS GIVEN A TWO DAY NOTICE ONLY AND HAVE NO OTHER OPTIONS ON WHERE TO GO. IF YOU CAN PLEASE HELP ME WITH ANYTHING OR HAVE FURTHER? INFORMATION FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ANYTIME.