please help power been disconnected

State and local government assistance programs.
llower
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

please help power been disconnected

Post by llower »

is there anyone that can help us ... our power got shut off last wed and we are without a job or a way to go find a job right now.... we have lost almost everythign due to layoffs ... i have 2 small children who stay with us and this is terrible i dont know where else to turn ... we have no car or way of transportation to and now have now power or hardley any food... ready to give up please someone tell me what i can do ......
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: please help power been disconnected

Post by Admin »

Everyone that posts here I need to know your state and/or county. Assistance programs are local. If I do not have specific information then my advice is just general.
So look into assistance programs from your utility company if your power was disconnected. More information is here.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/ene ... tance.html
If you have 2 small children they may know of some government programs or options for you.

llower wrote:is there anyone that can help us ... our power got shut off last wed and we are without a job or a way to go find a job right now.... we have lost almost everythign due to layoffs ... i have 2 small children who stay with us and this is terrible i dont know where else to turn ... we have no car or way of transportation to and now have now power or hardley any food... ready to give up please someone tell me what i can do ......
Linden

Post by Linden »

I am on SSI income and my rent is 507$. I have pre paid srp power and I am in really need with help adding money onto my SRP power account. I have no cash and I am sitting on 98 cents power and have no other income. I need to add money to add power and my daughter is flying out less than 3weeks to stay with me. Is there any way someone can please help me with help on adding money to my power today!! To help get through this month?. Please and thank-you!
Diane100

Post by Diane100 »

I recently lost my job of 5 years due to the flower shop is no longer in business. The owner was forced to close permanently. I'm a single mom of two girls. I receive no financial support for my children. I do not qualify for unemployment, as well. I am in need of emergency assistance with my December and possibly January rent and gas/electric bill. I have a notice from my apartment complex to pay or quit for December 2014. I have used my last extension for my utility electric bill and it must be paid by 6/30/2015. I have been unemployed since November 2014 and I am activity seeking employment. I appreciate any help, if possible. Thank you.
L Nolan

Post by L Nolan »

Yes, I believe that I may have sent an email to this organization before I'm not sure. It's just I'm on physical disability and I'm 57 years old. I've been divorced for 15 years. I live alone and I really don't know how to get or ask for help.
I'm on a fixed income because of SSDI. I have CMT - it's muscular dystrophy. I recently had my youngest daughter and four children staying with me and she didn't have an income so I had to buy things or necessities for them all. I then got way behind on my bills.
Then I started having my power discontinued even though I was paying them as much as I possibly could. To make matters worse because each time it's was discontinuity that require a unreasonable amount to have my service turned on. All together I've noticed my charges of reconnect are way more than my actual bill. It's caused me to stay stressed so much more which only makes my condition unbearable pain. At the present my electric bill is pass due because my bill is more than I have coming in I don't know what to do.