I have cancer

Help with paying medical bills
Rayof
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I have cancer

Post by Rayof »

I have lung cancer and I owe a lot on my electric bill. The problem is it is in my boyfriends name. He does not live here. only me but I could not get it in my name. Because of back bills, since the cancer abd all the meds and bills I can afford nothing. I can barely get medications for the cancer, much less the light bill. Is there some where I can get help?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I have cancer

Post by Admin »

Yes, there are some places that may have medications or funds to help paying your bills, such as light, while you deal with the cancer. Use this link and resource for information.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html

There are organizations like Life Beyond Cancer, CancerCareCoPay.org, and CancerCare Co-Payment Assistance Foundation. All may have some form of assistance for people dealing with cancer and the implications of that. Medications, rent, and utility expenses may be offered for cancer patients.
Rayof wrote:I have lung cancer and I owe a lot on my electric bill. The problem is it is in my boyfriends name. He does not live here. only me but I could not get it in my name. Because of back bills, since the cancer abd all the meds and bills I can afford nothing. I can barely get medications for the cancer, much less the light bill. Is there some where I can get help?
Labble

Post by Labble »

I am a singel mother and the sole provider in my household. My electric was disconnected a couple days ago and i am facing eviction from my rental property. On top of the i found out that the cancer i had five years ago and beat may now be back. I am awaiting further text results. I cry myself to sleep EVERY night. I am to the point where i have lost all hope. I have no where to turn and no idea what else to do. I feel like i have tried everything. Maybe if you cant provide assistance you can point me in a direction that i have not tried yet. Thank you for just reading my letter. Thank you. and God Bless. Sincerely, Hopeless and depressed
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Your health is most important, so beating it is good news. Many utility companies offer financial hardship programs for medical conditions. Find a listing of Florida electric bill help and which utilities to call, and who may have funds or other forms of support. For example, Tampa Electric runs the SHARE program.
Labble wrote:I am a singel mother and the sole provider in my household. My electric was disconnected a couple days ago and i am facing eviction from my rental property. On top of the i found out that the cancer i had five years ago and beat may now be back. I am awaiting further text results. I cry myself to sleep EVERY night. I am to the point where i have lost all hope. I have no where to turn and no idea what else to do. I feel like i have tried everything. Maybe if you cant provide assistance you can point me in a direction that i have not tried yet. Thank you for just reading my letter. Thank you. and God Bless. Sincerely, Hopeless and depressed
Kevin L

Post by Kevin L »

I'm writing in behalf of my friend who was diagnosed with cancer a couple months ago. She had been suffering from stomach pains for 9 months and Dr. thought it was just an ulcer as the pain got worse. The Dr. suggested surgery to take the ulcer out, the day before the surgery consultation she couldn't take the pain and went to emergency room in Denver where they found a mass on the side and found cancer had spread through her collen uterus and Liver. They immediately had to do surgery and were able to cut half her color take out uterus but couldn’t get some cancer from her liver. It’s been a year and she is still doing chemo to get the rest of the cancer. She has so many medical bills that she has fallen behind on her car payment and other bills.
Becky Quicker

Post by Becky Quicker »

As I stated previously, I have been diagnosed with Lupus and unable to work under doctor cares. I saw the list you sent me but I have no phone numbers to places that can help me pay my telephone bill because I am very sick and need my phone right away. I need serious help. Please contact me at this number, and my daughter at this phone will be able to in detail give you all the information you need or you can give her a name and number to reach directly to speak to. Please hurry! I need help real bad and real fast. Thank you.
JoeBrown

Post by JoeBrown »

Husband recently diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer that has spread to lymph nodes. He is unable to work and has been for a few weeks now. He begins chemo Thursday November 18th. Currently No money for Rent, Food, childcare as he was self employed and worked on commission only. Previously made $2000 per month, extremely sick and unable to sit, stand or assist with children. Currently receiving care under indigent program. We have 2 children that are 4and 6 years old. Rent is $1350.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have several programs from non-profits and others that offer help for cancer patients. Some of it is medical related, and others is for other expenses such as rent or related bills. So they are all inclusive. Get our listing of financial aid for cancer patients.
Puebloa

Post by Puebloa »

I am writing this in hope that you could possibly help me. I recently had Breast Cancer surgery and radiation treatment. If things were just that simple, I would be able to make things stretch. But 3 years ago, I was told I couldn't work due to accelerated arthritis. Since then, I have also been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, COPD and because of no longer working 50+ hours a week and always on the go, developed high cholesterol.
While my husband does work, he doesn't make very much by today's standards, but he is working and has insurance on us both and for that I am extremely grateful. Last year however, he fought with a Kidney Stone for 5 weeks and was in and out of the ER before the doctors finally decided to remove it. Then I fell twice during Thanksgiving week, both serious enough to require an ER visit. So absolutely all of any extra money I can squeeze out of his paycheck, is going to pay those bills from last year.
I have applied for disability, but that hasn't gotten approved yet, and because of that, have been told I don't qualify for assistance through DHS. So I am searching for other avenues of assistance for my medical bills. If you can possibly help, or know of someone that could, or some place I could go, it would be greatly appreciated.
While I do have a GoFundMe page set up, I would be more than willing to provide the medical bill information so that anything given/provided can go directly to them. I am offering this option because I do know some people would rather it that way, and that is fine with me since it would save me a few steps to getting it paid :)
Anyways, please feel free to contact me at any time if you have any questions. I can be reached here via email, which does have additional details of my doctors, hospital, dates, tests, etc.
God Bless,
Bryanna Wilson

Post by Bryanna Wilson »

Hello, my name is Doug Allan Freeman. I have lung and colon and liver cancer. My cancer and Health is getting worse. I have to travel 8 hours away for doctor appointment and treatment. I live in Wise County Virginia. I have 5 children and I'm struggling financially. I'm in desperate need of help if you can help me or if you know anyone who can please let me know. I need help with rent/mortgage/groceries/medical bills and utilities and if I could get any help with school supplies, clothes and shoes for my children going back to school. I need items and medical care. Anything will help but I need help with rent and mortgage. Please let me know if you can help or if anyone else can help me and my family. Thank you and God bless you.