plead for help

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Nancyle1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

plead for help

Post by Nancyle1 »

We are very happy to write to you over that way right now am the manager of a local organization which is still very recernt in its developement .we have operated for 3years now we where having support from ondoctor who is of late and due to his death we have being facing so many difficulties .in our keeping we have the HELPLESS, THE OLD, THE UNEDUCATED ,AND THE HANDICAP.for long now we have being asking for local help but to no avail so things are really bad for us now as some children have started leaving and that has caused the death of 2 of the old with us and we are afraid that others can still deid.please we know hthat you may be extending help only to those around your area but please do something to help us over this way we are really suffering.we lack so many things to make those in our keeping feel comfortable.we dont have any one to turn to except to look up to you.do anything to help us.thanks and stay blessed as we awaits your soonest respond on this matter
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: plead for help

Post by Admin »

Not sure exactly what you are looking for? What type of help. Since you did not post specifics, my reply is very general. Just navigate around the main site to look for assistance programs. Good luck.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/index.html
Nancyle1 wrote:We are very happy to write to you over that way right now am the manager of a local organization which is still very recernt in its developement .we have operated for 3years now we where having support from ondoctor who is of late and due to his death we have being facing so many difficulties .in our keeping we have the HELPLESS, THE OLD, THE UNEDUCATED ,AND THE HANDICAP.for long now we have being asking for local help but to no avail so things are really bad for us now as some children have started leaving and that has caused the death of 2 of the old with us and we are afraid that others can still deid.please we know hthat you may be extending help only to those around your area but please do something to help us over this way we are really suffering.we lack so many things to make those in our keeping feel comfortable.we dont have any one to turn to except to look up to you.do anything to help us.thanks and stay blessed as we awaits your soonest respond on this matter
LesterH1
anti spam: Blue

Re: plead for help

Post by LesterH1 »

I am over two years behind on my mortgage payments due to high medical expenses.
I became an amputee in 2010 and was able to work for a couple of years but I had to go on SSN as I was unable to work anymore with the type of work I could not continue to
Do it as it was too much to handle being an amputee.
I was also depressed and very nervous and see a Dr. for this. My husband is also on SSN since 2002 so our income is lower and we have very high medical expenses. Is there any grants that would help me with the late payments on my loan so I do not lose my home? Please let me know if there are any grants for disabled persons or just for people in general in my situation.
I am really trying to keep my home and need your help. I have been trying to work out something with
Wells Fargo for the past two years. Appreciate any help or assistance you can give me.