financial help with rent in plano,tx

Find how to get help with rent
lostlund
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

financial help with rent in plano,tx

Post by lostlund »

I am a single mom and I make to much money for goverment assistance. I have just recieved notice that i will be evicted if I dont pay my rent for this month and next. I have just gotten behind and normally able to keep my head above water. I just need a little help to get back. Is there anything that I can do or someone who can help?
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: financial help with rent in plano,tx

Post by Admin »

Are you in the Plano Texas area that is in Collin County? As I think it covers more than one county. If so, here are programs and agencies to call for rent help.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/col ... progr.html

You can call the local community action agency at (903) 872-2401. They have some Texas funded housing programs. Another option for you may be the Allen Community Outreach, which is another local organization that organizes help and aid. 972-727-9131.
It is tough for people who make too much for government assistance, but not enough to pay the bills and rent.
lostlund wrote:I am a single mom and I make to much money for goverment assistance. I have just recieved notice that i will be evicted if I dont pay my rent for this month and next. I have just gotten behind and normally able to keep my head above water. I just need a little help to get back. Is there anything that I can do or someone who can help?