Walgreens has free health care

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
lucymonaco

Walgreens has free health care

Post by lucymonaco »

Yes, walgreens is offering free health care if you do not have insurance, if you lose your job, and if you can't afford to pay for your health care and medical bills. Finally, a positive story about a corporation in America. Walgreens program is amazing, and we need to thank them.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Walgreens has free health care

Post by Admin »

Walgreens has in store clinics that are offering the free health care to those in need. They also have discoutned prescription medications and many other ways to save on medical supplies and expenses
nibseysgirl

Post by nibseysgirl »

lucymonaco wrote:Yes, walgreens is offering free health care if you do not have insurance, if you lose your job, and if you can't afford to pay for your health care and medical bills. Finally, a positive story about a corporation in America. Walgreens program is amazing, and we need to thank them.
Is this at all Walgreens that have clinics in them? My husband does not have health insurance ..My son doesnt and my nieces and nephews do not either. I know all of them need care as none of them have been to the Drs in quite a long time...They are all in relative good health but still should have a check up to make sure, there are major chronic illnesses in our family that should be at least checked via a phyical once a year if possible.Thanks
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

All stores do not have clinics, at least not yet. They continue to open more though. Try going to Walgreens.com and search for one near you.
rkstudio

Post by rkstudio »

I just checked out the Walgreens site and went to their "Take Care Program" and they said nothing about free medical care. Maybe I couldn't find it...IDK. They only say that if you don't have insurance, you can pay cash or credit card.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We think you are right. It looks like WalGreen only offered it in 2008-2009, during the depths of the recession. But now the car is low priced. However, find a number of other free medical care program. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/get ... _care.html
rkstudio wrote:I just checked out the Walgreens site and went to their "Take Care Program" and they said nothing about free medical care. Maybe I couldn't find it...IDK. They only say that if you don't have insurance, you can pay cash or credit card.