Help to find funds for bills

Find how to get help with rent
crysm
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help to find funds for bills

Post by crysm »

I have a 3 year old that has been in the hospital over 3 weeks. I dont know when he will be able to come home. I am a widow and mother of 4 children living in Euless Texas. If anyone can offer any suggestions as to where to look for assistance I would be so grateful. I am not in need of long term assistance I clean houses for a living and plan on going back to work immediately after our release. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help to find funds for bills

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear about your child in the hospital. The main site has many medical and hospital programs you can use, including how to get free health care, settlement medical debts, and deal with medical bills.
As far as other expenses, like utilities, food, housing expenses, etc. try this link.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _prog.html
There are places in Tarrant County and Euless like the Catholic Charities of Fort Worth, phone number (817) 274-2560. Community Action Partners is another leading organization to call for help. Their number is (817)871-5032. There are others on the main site as well.
crysm wrote:I have a 3 year old that has been in the hospital over 3 weeks. I dont know when he will be able to come home. I am a widow and mother of 4 children living in Euless Texas. If anyone can offer any suggestions as to where to look for assistance I would be so grateful. I am not in need of long term assistance I clean houses for a living and plan on going back to work immediately after our release. Thank you