I need help with my electric and gas bill. I also need help

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
delonecoop

I need help with my electric and gas bill. I also need help

Post by delonecoop »

:( I need help with my gas/water bill. I also need help with my electric bill. The reason is my husband has not been working because of the rain and my son has to have surgery. We had to pay a fee just to reserve him a spot. Me I am a stay at home mom because we only have one vehicle to ride in so I can't work. So I am at home taking care of my parents who have cancer. I really need help. Please help me asap. I have until the 10th day of april for these bills let me know as soon as possible. Thanking you in advance.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I need help with my electric and gas bill. I also need

Post by Admin »

delonecoop wrote::( I need help with my gas/water bill. I also need help with my electric bill. The reason is my husband has not been working because of the rain and my son has to have surgery. We had to pay a fee just to reserve him a spot. Me I am a stay at home mom because we only have one vehicle to ride in so I can't work. So I am at home taking care of my parents who have cancer. I really need help. Please help me asap. I have until the 10th day of april for these bills let me know as soon as possible. Thanking you in advance.
Hi,
Here is a listing of energy assistance programs. What state do you live in?
http://www.liheapch.acf.hhs.gov/sp.htm

Also, many energy saving tips are free. You can lower your electric bill by 10-40% by some easy, free steps. Check out waystosaveelectricity.com for fee tips.
delonecoop

Re: I need help with my electric and gas bill. I also need help

Post by delonecoop »

THANK YOU BUT I REALLY NEED HELP WITH MY GAS/WATER BILL BUT,THEY DON'T DO THAT. MAY GOD BLESS THANKS.
Jetsfan

Post by Jetsfan »

I live in Norfolk, VA and my electric will be cut off on Monday December, 17. I am a single mom, unemployed temp and have a 4 year old daughter. The last of my money until the New Year is going to my rent. I was approved by fuel assistance program thru social services but they will not tell you when or how much until January 6th and Dominion will not hold off the disconnect until then, although it is only 3 days later. I also applied for crisis assistance, and wrote to over 40 churches, outreach programs. I do not have a car or transportation or even minutes on my cell phone until the 1st of the month. I have no options, my whole home runs on electric and my heat. I am currently working as a volunteer a local nonprofit in nearby Virginia Beach that provides free information and referral services as well as fuel assistance, but being a volunteer, it is a conflict of interest. They have limited funds since they are not federally funded. But I did get information from them, as far as referrals, no replies as of yet. Please help me.
Plaskey

Post by Plaskey »

I AM WORKING ON MY OWN TO PROVIDE FOR ME AND MY BROTHER AND WE RESIDE IN A FAMILY FLAT AND OUR LIGHTS/GAS BILL IS ACCOUNTED FOR TOGETHER AND THE LAST BILL I RECEIVED WAS 980 WHICH WAS IN AUGUST. I WAS TOLD TO PAY $105 FOR MY EMERGENCY RELIEF AT MY LOCAL FIA OFFICE. I DIDN'T MEET THE DEADLINE BUT I STILL PAYED IT WHICH MADE IT FAIL SO NOW I HAVE TO REAPPLY FOR SOME HELP AND NOW IN ORDER FOR ME TO RECEIVE HELP AGAIN I MUST PAY A COPAY OF 440$. SO I'M JUST ASKING OR PRAYING THAT I CAN RECEIVE SOME ASSISTANCE WITH PAYING IT.
AmericanG

Post by AmericanG »

I'm in dyer need of paying my electric bill. They have forced me to post date a check for 4/18 /2014 saying I would pay 150.00 that I have no idea how I will pay but it was either that or they would disconnect my power. Please help me figure this one out! Because my boyfriends son isn't my son DHS didn't count him as a child in the home!!! But we live together!
Schefler1

Post by Schefler1 »

Please help!! My gas bill is $177.00 & I've had unexpected expenses this month & do not have it! Tomorrow
the company will charge an almost $20 late charge to the bill & on the 15th, it will be cut off. I've
already exhausted all the resources for help in my area seeing as I've had a hard time for several years.

I am alone. I'm a recent cancer patient. I have 2 children & I have no one to help me. I've exhausted
help with the local Salvation army, the homeless shelter (or Scott Morgan project) & ETHRA told me they
have no funds at this time. Please help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There may be other energy programs in Utah to try. You can find them here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ill_a.html
As far as the $20 late fee, you may need to come up with the money for that on your own. We doubt the energy company will waive that cost. There are also other charities to try in Utah for gas bill help...in addition to the ones you mentioned.

Schefler1 wrote:Tomorrow the company will charge an almost $20 late charge to the bill & on the 15th, it will be cut off. I've
already exhausted all the resources for help in my area seeing as I've had a hard time for several years.
I've exhausted help with the local Salvation army, the homeless shelter (or Scott Morgan project) & ETHRA told me they
have no funds at this time. Please help me.