Lack of programs

State and local government assistance programs.
a9876
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Lack of programs

Post by a9876 »

why mississipp don't have as many programs to help,those living here? We always have less of everything to help. Than you wonder why we get the worst rap about education and etc. Our problem become world problem if you don't help the single parents and kids who do want better. We have people in these government agencies who don't want to help and that is true they act as if its there money an many assist only those they like and do it in a way they can't be caught, because the client don't know what they qualify for. They need to clean house in Rolling Fork, Ms they have one program set up to where you have to go to other towns just to get on the work readiness program many don't have cars to get there, so we have to sign the paper saying that we can't be in the program to get money to care for our kids. God don't like ugle and these are things that need to be addressed. There are single moms here who haved been to college or worked years on jobs and find themselves having to ask for help an don't ever get housing or resources they need but those who know how to work the system never work a day in there lives and don't want to own there own homes get everything free no problem. I guess you can see who are getting help from the system. There should be a certain amount of years clients can be on section-8 and if they aren't showing a williness to want to get a job they should have to move on because those who do need and would use it for a while and move on don't get the help. These are the reasons republicans talk about tax payers money not being spent right. Help them to help themselves and if they show no improvement let there be santions. There are too many, single parent women homeless who will work, and are having to living in the worst situation. It's not right, you have women trying to finish college an can get housing. They are the one's who need the housing for a while. The reason i know is because im in a town with nothing in it
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lack of programs

Post by Admin »

There are many assistance programs in Mississippi, so not really sure what you are referring to. There are options and programs at your county, town, and local level. Government agencies also provide help. Housing resources are offered as well as other forms of major financial aid. Sometimes they do run out of money, but that will happen. Call early and often.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/mis ... ogram.html
a9876 wrote:why Mississippi don't have as many programs to help,those living here? We always have less of everything to help. Than you wonder why we get the worst rap about education and etc. Our problem become world problem if you don't help the single parents and kids who do want better. We have people in these government agencies who don't want to help and that is true they act as if its there money an many assist only those they like and do it in a way they can't be caught, because the client don't know what they qualify for. They need to clean house in Rolling Fork, Ms they have one program set up to where you have to go to other towns just to get on the work readiness program many don't have cars to get there, so we have to sign the paper saying that we can't be in the program to get money to care for our kids. God don't like ugle and these are things that need to be addressed. There are single moms here who haved been to college or worked years on jobs and find themselves having to ask for help an don't ever get housing or resources they need but those who know how to work the system never work a day in there lives and don't want to own there own homes get everything free no problem. I guess you can see who are getting help from the system. There should be a certain amount of years clients can be on section-8 and if they aren't showing a williness to want to get a job they should have to move on because those who do need and would use it for a while and move on don't get the help. These are the reasons republicans talk about tax payers money not being spent right. Help them to help themselves and if they show no improvement let there be santions. There are too many, single parent women homeless who will work, and are having to living in the worst situation. It's not right, you have women trying to finish college an can get housing. They are the one's who need the housing for a while. The reason i know is because im in a town with nothing in it
Mandiandfamily

Post by Mandiandfamily »

I have no family support. No job and I need help! I live in hopatcong NJ by myself and have no money please help me find a way to get myself some government assistance. I need food stamps, rent, electric anything i can receive. Please send me some information. Im 27 without family help I need support. For example, How do i sign up for rent assistance?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here are some direct programs, charities, and non-profits in the Hopatcong and Sussex County New Jersey area. To sign up, you will just need to call these different agencies and ask for help and details on the application process. More on Sussex New Jersey assistance programs.
There are agencies like People Help of Sussex County, call (973) 729 - 1745. They may have rent and energy bill help. Food can be obtained from Andover Presbyterian Church Food Pantry (973) 786 - 5094.

http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/sus ... progr.html
Mandiandfamily wrote:I have no family support. No job and I need help! I live in hopatcong NJ by myself and have no money please help me find a way to get myself some government assistance. I need food stamps, rent, electric anything i can receive. Please send me some information. Im 27 without family help I need support. For example, How do i sign up for rent assistance?
Papen

Post by Papen »

I am a mother of 2 beautiful boys and one daughter, range in ages 2 and 6. They mean the world to me. I am unemployed seeking work in every category. I have recently been unable to pay some portions of my rent and utility bills in Cincinnati. i am asking that If any one can help me find some help I would be greatly appreciated it would mean the world to me and my kids. I just got my family all back together and i dont want us to be broken apart again. I am trying my hardest to do everything in my power I have never asked for help like this before so i do not know how this works.but if anyone can help please. And god bless
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Do not feel bad about asking for help. Millions of people have been asking for the first time ever as well over the last few years and during these challenging times. Find information on Cincinatti assistance programs for rent, utilities, and housing. Many agencies do focus on kids, and providing help to those families first. So call around in Cincinnati, and try places like the Caring Place Of Cincinnati at (513) 841-1499. We have many other charities and non-profits listed too.
Papen wrote:I am a mother of 2 beautiful boys and one daughter, range in ages 2 and 6. They mean the world to me. I am unemployed seeking work in every category. I have recently been unable to pay some portions of my rent and utility bills in Cincinnati. i am asking that If any one can help me find some help I would be greatly appreciated it would mean the world to me and my kids. I just got my family all back together and i dont want us to be broken apart again. I am trying my hardest to do everything in my power I have never asked for help like this before so i do not know how this works.but if anyone can help please. And god bless
Mushy

Post by Mushy »

Ii need help paying rent. My wife is not working and we are 4 months behind on rent. I just started my new job at General Electric but I am not going to be able to catch up on the rent. We have a baby due September 24 2012 and all my money is going to things for the baby, cell phone, comed bill, pets, and other things needed. Please help as I dont want us to get kicked out with a baby. My wife don't even no I am looking for help with the rent. I am trying as hard as I can but its not working.
Silverado

Post by Silverado »

I'm 56 live on social security, have Medicaid, and Medicare. At the moment I have a room mate that pays half of all expenses but soon she will be leaving to live in Virginia in a low income apartment close to her children. I was starting now trying to figure out how I will be able to pay my rent, lights, water. I want to be ready so I want be living without a home.
silva

Post by silva »

I am a student at a school that is almost 15 miles away. My concern is the commute once winter comes. I have been looking for studio apartments near Davis Applied Technology College in Kaysville, Utah. I am currently going to school 6 hours a day 5 days a week. In order to finish much quicker I would like to go 9-12 hours a day 5 days a week. This also makes it hard to find a good paying job with enough hours to support myself. I have FASFA that pays for my schooling, but I would like to know what kind of assistance I could receive for rent, utility, food, etc.
Bob_Pisana

Post by Bob_Pisana »

I have an $800.00 electric bill for 2 months. And got a cut-off notice. And I still have not been able to pay my rent this month because I'm on temporary total disability and have been for over a year and half now. And my mom and step dad have been living with me for a few months now he's retired and she lost her job like a month ago my wife has a job but don't make a lot. Is there anything out there that can help me??
Benedict Brocas

Post by Benedict Brocas »

Mandiandfamily wrote:I have no family support. No job and I need help! I live in hopatcong NJ by myself and have no money please help me find a way to get myself some government assistance. I need food stamps, e cig, rent, electric anything i can receive. Please send me some information. Im 27 without family help I need support. For example, How do i sign up for rent assistance?
Right now I have only sympathy for you. I think you will recover this by hard work. You should make your own fate.
DSmith

Post by DSmith »

I am writing on behalf of my sister-in-law. She does not have an email or phone. She and her family are in dire straits. Their power will be turned off on Tuesday. They don't have any food in the house. They need rent assistance. Right now my 82 year old mother is paying their rent but that cannot continue. My brother only makes $335 / week. They have one son. I live in GA and I do not have the means to help except send this email. So to recap. they need rental assistance, utilities and food. They are also without a vehicle. Thank you for any help you can do.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The northeaster Georgia area does have many programs. If she needs email, have her go to a job center or library. Even hotels have computers. Regardless, with that long list of needs, you will need to try many agencies, and locate help in northeastern Georgia.
1Liza2

Post by 1Liza2 »

I work for the local Mental Health Clinic with families who have children in services. I have parents who need assistance for utilities and rent and food. The county they live in has no real community resources. The church's help if you are a member if not they don't help. I need real resources for the families I work with. Can you provide that?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There seem to be many resources in Litchfield County. Churches are not the only place to try. There are charities, non-profits, human services in Connecticut, and more. Also try places like New Opportunities, which offers assistance in Litchfield County for bills and other needs.