i just dont know what else to do anymore please read

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
NHPB has many programs listed, and for general help try the search feature.
ginad26
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

i just dont know what else to do anymore please read

Post by ginad26 »

My name is Gina. I am 26 years old. me and my fiance have been trying to find a place to live for about 2 months. we now take care of my 61 year old father in law. we were living in our vehicle. currently we are staying in a sitsuation that has turned out to be worst than our vehicle. i have a job and so doesnt my father in law. but we just cant seem to save anything cus we are just trying to live. since the cost of living is so high we are barely serviving now. My father in law is a vietnam vet who suffers from ptsd. we just need some kind of help getting into a place.. i just dont know what else to do or even where to start... we could cover a rent i just cant seem to come up with the first last or security stuff.. my fiance is a framer by trade and he was working until recently. the guy he was working with just kinda stopped paying him.. i need some kind of help please. you can reply here or send a reply to my email star1215225@yahoo.com. i have never asked for assistence before and it is just so over whelming... please thank you, Gina
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: i just dont know what else to do anymore please read

Post by Admin »

Hi Gina. Where do you live? What state and county? Without knowing that my reply will be very general. Here is a listing of non-profits and community action agencies for the largest counties in the US. There are also links from this page to other local programs if your part of the country is not listed. There are hundreds of phone numbers on the main site, so explore and read about programs...call people.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/com ... #nonprofit
ginad26 wrote:My name is Gina. I am 26 years old. me and my fiance have been trying to find a place to live for about 2 months. we now take care of my 61 year old father in law. we were living in our vehicle. currently we are staying in a sitsuation that has turned out to be worst than our vehicle. i have a job and so doesnt my father in law. but we just cant seem to save anything cus we are just trying to live. since the cost of living is so high we are barely serviving now. My father in law is a vietnam vet who suffers from ptsd. we just need some kind of help getting into a place.. i just dont know what else to do or even where to start... we could cover a rent i just cant seem to come up with the first last or security stuff.. my fiance is a framer by trade and he was working until recently. the guy he was working with just kinda stopped paying him.. i need some kind of help please. you can reply here or send a reply to my email star1215225@yahoo.com. i have never asked for assistence before and it is just so over whelming... please thank you, Gina