Want to combine SNAP to pay my electric bill

If you are struggling with utility - energy bills.
NHPB has more info on energy assistance, and find local utility bill assistance programs.
Carlos
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Want to combine SNAP to pay my electric bill

Post by Carlos »

Hello my name is Juana M. I'm contacting you because I'm desperate for assistance. My Electric bill has been past due and has been disconnected. My water service is past due as well and is about to be disconnected as well. I’m currently unemployed, on SNAP food stamps and have been facing a lot of family issues, also been dealing with a toxic relationship that has been physical right now.
I have cut contact with my significant other and trying to move forward. I live with my father who is retired and disabled with arthritis in both knees and has difficulty walking right now. We live off his income which barely covers our rent and not enough for electric. It's been a rough couple of months for me. I do have SNAP benefits and was in a job program to help with work and was doing good and went on a interview with St. Luke's hospital and I lost contact with them due to my phone getting shut off. I did have a government phone and was having problems getting services back on but thankfully I was able to find a program that helped me. I want earn how I can use my SNAP to pay my electric bills to keep the service on.
Transportation has been difficult due to my License has been suspended due to unpaid fines. I've been searching and calling places and leaving messages and haven't had any luck. Feel free to contact me. I hope you have a great day and hope you may help me with my situation or guide me to where I need to go to find help with electric. Thank you once again.
ChinaT
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Want to combine SNAP to pay my electric bill

Post by ChinaT »

Hello,
Hello my name is Jacklyn. I am reaching out to your organization, because I had seen this organization when I was looking up for places to help me with my electric bill and maybe using SNAP food stamps. I have a payment plan with my electric company and I've been fine paying it up until today, but it is due today at 4:00. I just recently started my job so I haven't got my first paycheck yet. I was wondering if there was any way that you can help or if you could point me in the right direction on how to use my SNAP to pay it. If you could email me back I would really appreciate it.