Adams County CO area housing and rent help needed

The main NHPB site has more information on local rent assistance programs.
Dmitri
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Adams County CO area housing and rent help needed

Post by Dmitri »

Hello,

My name is Jennifer and I live in Adams County in the town of Bennett, in Colorado. I applied for Emergency Rental Assistance Program on March 17, 2024. I complied with each request for information regarding that program but didn't receive any responses to my inquiries nor my updates on the progression of the eviction case. I was evicted officially and had a judgement entered into the courts on May 9, 2024.
My husband left me and our son here in the home we were evicted from and we were supposed to be out last Saturday. I have no money, no vehicle and no way to move the rest of our stuff out of this house let alone a storage unit or place to put it in Adams County. He also took my cell phone so I have no way of calling any resources I do find. I NEED HELP!! Please!
ur local resources in Bennett failed me with the eviction process and getting back rent paid and I don't know where else to turn. My son's cell phone is partially disconnected so we cant call out but can receive calls. Please tell me you can direct me to some agency that could help us get our stuff moved out and get a storage and then find some type of temporary housing.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Adams County CO area housing and rent help needed

Post by Admin »

Hi Jennifer
Did you call/inquire as to the place you say you applied too? What did they say? You literally got no response for months? Did they just hang up on your or something? Anyway, sounds odd. Regardless, here are some other rent assistance programs for Adams County to try.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html
Since Bennet CO is a small town, also look into the social services there and that info is here. https://townofbennett.colorado.gov/comm ... n-services
Dmitri wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:41 am Hello,
My name is Jennifer and I live in Adams County in the town of Bennett, in Colorado. I applied for Emergency Rental Assistance Program on March 17, 2024. I complied with each request for information regarding that program but didn't receive any responses to my inquiries nor my updates on the progression of the eviction case. I was evicted officially and had a judgement entered into the courts on May 9, 2024.