Searching everywhere

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Terkqwe
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Searching everywhere

Post by Terkqwe »

Hello I’ve been searching everywhere. Online for services to help us it seems like every state agency I call is tapped on recourses and we are really in a rough spot at the moment. Things weren’t always like this and I don’t think they will stay this way for too long however my fiancé tore his meniscus in his knee (he’s a private contractor so his work is a lot of physical labor) after that it took nearly 3 months to heal and that set this domino effect of literally counting Pennies and scraping to get by.
We were on the verge of eviction and got past that in the clear but it’s like around every corner there is just these monumental bills that have accumulated to things getting turned off. It seems like once we’re in the clear for one something else gets turned off. Right now our water is shut off our bill is 1200 and we have no way to pay that as well as our rent. I don't know what to do, we’ve never been in this position before and I’m really scared of losing our home and the pressure it’s put on our relationship has been another story.
We’ve been together 5 years, and that long term deal is why I am searching for help. He has a daughter and I have a daughter about to graduate and head to college. And struggling for the last 6mons more than we’ve ever had to feels like it couldn’t come at a worse time. Please please if you have any info we need to pay the majority of the water bill BEFORE the 30th in order to receive any help from st.Vincent DePaul who said they can pledge 500 then we have another 800 electricity bill.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Searching everywhere

Post by Admin »

Hi,
Did you search our site (when you say "everywhere"). And yes, most places are "tapped out" and resources in this country are limited. In fact, if they were not, no one would ever work or try to live within their means. But try again to search our site for help and here is the main URL. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/search.html