Food Pantry List - Where is a good one?

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Shelton
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Food Pantry List - Where is a good one?

Post by Shelton »

My name is Misty and I need a food pantry that will help me. Also I'm in need of internet services. I just recently found out I have cancer an I have to do a lot on the internet such as look for healthy food and vitamins that is for people with cancer. I have a smart phone but my screen is cracked and I cant see how to get online with it. Please contact me back with any information you have that I might can get some help. Also I am on food stamps and the community affairs people are in process of helping me apply for Meals on Wheels. But right now I need groceries, soap and stuff from a food pantry but they seem so hard to find as there is too much information. Where can I look for a guide? Please i need help.
Port Had

Re: Food Pantry List - Where is a good one?

Post by Port Had »

Good morning,
I need help finding resources for my mom, in particular food. She got temporarily disabled because of a work accident. She’s waiting to get approved for surgery. Not only can't she get to the grocery store right now and doesn't have enough food to eat or money to pay mor, but meanwhile the landlord where she’s staying decided to raise her rent with is more than what her disability check is. Also she needs food stamps because she doesn’t get enough to be able to pay for groceries. She is really struggling and needs lots of help. Please help!!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Food Pantry List - Where is a good one?

Post by Admin »

Hi Misty and all,
We have a list of food pantry programs and places that may help. It is divided by state then from that link a county. So try it for what you need and locate a good food pantry list.