Need to fix our car to work for Doordash. Any ideas?

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Misery
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need to fix our car to work for Doordash. Any ideas?

Post by Misery »

Hi
My family and I live in a RV and my husband and I are on disability. My husband's 56 years old and we are very low income, and we only make money from doordash and SSI. I'm going to be 54 years old. My car just broke down and needs to be repaired. My husband has been doing doordash for extra money for us to survive. My husband has my car at a garage right now and they're inspecting it to see what is the problem is, but it will be costly and we do not have money to fix a car. As my husband can't work and deliver Doordash so have no money and a viscous cycle. just don't have the money to get it fixed. I was wondering if anybody could help us? Any non-profit organizations or any community action programs? Please let me know. I'm in desperate need/
Natural

Re: Need to fix our car to work for Doordash. Any ideas?

Post by Natural »

I need help with paying for my car repair so I can continue with Doordash. I'm a single mom that has left a abused relationship.
I'm looking for up to a few hundred dollars for a car repair. I'm still waiting on my second child support check. I'm having it traced by the IRS. I was told it could take a few months to locate it. I went on survivor benefits and in the chaos my last child support check was deposited in to a closed out account so I have no money to fix the car and can't resume delivering for my Doordash job. I've spoken with social security, asking them why it wasn't rolled over into my account or returned to the treasury. No one has any answers. I'm hoping it comes soon. I'm planning on using it for the car and saving the rest for such things as I'm faced with now. Thanks so much for any assistance you can provide me with. Sincerely, Donna
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need to fix our car to work for Doordash. Any ideas?

Post by Admin »

Hi,
If you need to fix the car for doordash, maybe a charity will help (within reason). Or at least cover maybe the labor, say from a volunteer mechanic in your community. Read details here on various ways to fix a car for a gig job.