Edwardo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rent payment assistance needed in Joliet

Post by Edwardo »

Hello,
My name is Tina.
My family and I are homeless in Joliet, we have been staying in a motel 6 and need money for rent. We are paying for the motel in Joliet Illinois, there is five of us, two disabled adults two men and a child.
It's myself disabled, my husband who is unemployed.
Our daughter student 16 my husbands aunt disabled and her adult son.
We have been homeless for three months now, and haven't received no help for rent and now we are out of money and only have three days left in this room.
If there is any assistance in Joliet please contact me.
have had brain surgery and a stroke in surgery, my husbands aunt and cousin has been staying with us for the past 6 years because they were homeless, now we all are. I appreciate your time.
JD Vance
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rent payment assistance needed in Joliet

Post by JD Vance »

I'm currently doubling up at my friend's house in Joliet IL due to not having a place of my own. I did a housing assessment thru friends of the family and they said they'll call if my name is pulled. I need a place to live here in Joliet as I'm working to get my girls out of DHS foster care also. One of the goals they want me to complete is to secure housing here in either Kendall or the Will County area as both would work from them.
Do you know if any other agency that may be able to help me with the rent payments and moving? Or someone who can guide me in the right direction? I need to secure housing as soon as possible, however I worked since mid-January at which point I had a stroke and was was hospitalized. My former employer says I still have a job, I just need to get a release from the doctor. Once again I'm needing assistance in securing housing and paying the rent for me and my 3 kids, 2 of whom are in DHS foster care. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you and have a good day.