Resorting to selling valuable to pay the bills and our in bad shape.

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Star Violet
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Resorting to selling valuable to pay the bills and our in bad shape.

Post by Star Violet »

Hi my name is Dylan and my fiancé and I respectfully request any help. We are selling our valuable to keep up these days. It is not possible to pay our electric bill. I've been selling my valuables working freelance home improvement and we got stuck in a rut. We had a falling out with roommates and they stole from us and ran out on us without their contribution and its been uphill climb from here.
We got our rent paid but its turns out the electric is 1100 to turn on and our food stamps didn't get approved for some reason and we have two young boys in the house. Can't believe we need to sell any thing worth any money we have to get money just for bills. We desperately need help. Work hasn't been picking up and one of the people a worked for is getting sued so apparently I'm not getting the money I was owed through the job. Its just one thing after another. I paid 236 of the 1100 electric down after I sold my TV, valuable pictures my mom gave me as a kid and couch. I just paid 650 rent and our water is about to get shut off. Please help or at least give us direction for help.
Signsealed
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Resorting to selling valuable to pay the bills and our in bad shape.

Post by Signsealed »

Hello. My 3 kids and I are currently staying at the Lydia House, which is transitional housing. My job has been difficult working here (it’s online and there’s no devices or WiFi here), and there’s been increasing health things that are seeming harder to accommodate here. So I am now selling some jewelry I got years ago from my grandmother. I have been approved for Timber Creek apartments. But the first month’s rent is becoming an issue regarding moving right away which is why I am selling my goods, including valuable jewelry to raise money. Some of the paperwork for assistance will take a month and we are hoping to be able to leave sooner rather than later. Do you do rental assistance for first month’s rent? What are the details for qualifying for that? Thank you, Angel