List of mortgage assistance programs in East Rockwaway

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Rachel
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

List of mortgage assistance programs in East Rockwaway

Post by Rachel »

Good Afternoon,
My name is Jennifer and I reside in East Rockwaway. Due to a string of events I fell behind on my mortgage payments with Cenlar Mortgage company. The mortgage company was kind enough to give me a deferment until May (when I had long hauler Covid) but I was suppose to begin repayment on 4/1. Unfortunately, I get very sick again and needed and emergency hysterectomy on 3/6 keeping out of work. I then developed a pulmonary embolism that was discovered yesterday evening, those causing me to fall even more behind on the mortgage. I desperately need help with March and April's mortgage payment. I have a 12 year old son depending on me. My mortgage payment each month is $4,034.00. I am cleared to go back to my job in May so I can resume my mortgage payments then.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: List of mortgage assistance programs in East Rockaway

Post by Admin »

Hi Jennifer,
Of course try to work with Centar on payment plans, extensions, etc. But when it comes to money to help pay a mortgage, of course that is limited and not common. But we do have info on the Bar Association for free legal, the Council of Churches and other organizations in Nassau County that would also cover East Rockaway. Find more programs in Nassau County NY. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... rogr1.html
Rachel wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:22 pm Good Afternoon,
My name is Jennifer and I reside in East Rockwaway. Due to a string of events I fell behind on my mortgage payments with Cenlar Mortgage company.