Looking for good websites or apps for free stuff

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Allanon
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Looking for good websites or apps for free stuff

Post by Allanon »

Good Afternoon, my name is Maggie and I am the Community Health Worker at the Los Angeles County Free Clinic, I am trying to look for churches that can help my community by giving out free clothes or food or other stuff. Or maybe there are charities or websites they can sign up to for free items for their home? There are some patients that have no money to pay rent or buy stuff and there are not a lot of agencies that can help.
They need theses free grants : Personal needs, small business items or free stuff. As I read on your website places offer household items and other things for free too. They are desperately in need of any household items or free persona goods too.
Even if there is help online that would work too.
I would really appreciate any information you can give me to help them get the resources they need. Thank you!
Sami Parker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Looking for good websites or apps for free stuff

Post by Sami Parker »

Hello,
I just started working part time and yesterday was my first day. I have 2 children, 7 and 3, and I wanted to see if I may please receive assistance in child care or free stuff for my kids. Our household is 4 people, my husband, our two kids, and I. My husband lost his job in July, and it's been extremely difficult since. Please let me know if we can be eligible to receive free child support, or affordable child care assistance or what websites we can use to search for free stuff. Also, we are in need of rental assistance, too. We would greatly appreciate it if we can receive some help. Please email me back at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time and consideration. Have a great day.