Stuck in California and can someone help me get home

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Mike and Mike
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Stuck in California and can someone help me get home

Post by Mike and Mike »

Hi my name is Suzanna and I'm from WA state. I been stuck in Fresno California and have been homeless for the last 6 months.
I can't seem to get any help here what so ever. I've been beaten and in 3 drive bys and fear for my life pretty much every single day here in CA.
My ex husband moved me here from WA state I then later moved my uncle over here with us to take care of him. He died :( he was my whole family everything I had left so I can't ask for any help from family I'm alone.
All I'd like help with is motel vouchers for a bit or some place safe I won't stay in a shelter. Or help me leave Fresno and get home as I am stuck here with no money for a ride or bus or anything.
I was staying in a tent, have no money go go anywhere and a few folks robbed me and raped me and now they seem to think I owe them my EDD GOV money that I never got. They are apart of the gang here called the bulldogs.
I just want to feel safe for a minute. I have no clothes my dogs are doing good but it's really cold. I lost my tent to a man who said it was his. It wasn't.
I've asked everyone of the shelters here in Fresno CA for help and I'm at a loss. I can't be in a shelter the gang is very big and they have people everywhere.
I do have police reports for proof if you need.
I also can't leave my spot or I'll lose everything again I don't got much but what I do have I wish to keep.
Please help this is not a hack or joke.