Anyone have resources for the low-income in Warren Ohio

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Kellyey
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Anyone have resources for the low-income in Warren Ohio

Post by Kellyey »

To whom it may concern; I am in need of help or a grant with medical bills and utility bills, car payment, food, etc.
I have been off work since September 15 here in Warren Ohio and I filed for unemployment and was rejected for it. We were already low income before losing that job. I am getting a little bit of disability pay but it is not enough for me to survive on as my husband does not work and does nothing to help me out at all. I was in a car accident back in Sept and my right hand was broken in the accident.
I am also having plumbing problems as my toilet overflows everyday and then the bathtub ends up with all the crap in it. Ugh! Anyway, I can't call to talk to anyone about help as my husband is a total jerk and gets very mad if I do call around for help. If there is anyway someone from your organization can either text me or email me with info for low income people on how to apply for help with any and everything I would appreciate it very much. Please? CAN NOT CALL me at all ok? Just please text me or email me. I live in the city of Warren in the state of Ohio. Thank you and God bless!
Whisper
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Anyone have resources for the low-income in Warren Ohio

Post by Whisper »

I am needing help with my electric bill in Warren Ohio. It is due to be * off tomorrow. The bill is over $3500 due to the electric company transferring my deceased brothers bill over into my husband's name. I am needing $200 to set up payment arrangements. I am on a fixed income receiving only survivor benefits of $1498 a month. I have three kids and my husband and I live in the home. I do not have transportation to go any where. I have sent in an application for emergency liheap today at Warren County social services. Contacted the electric company without any results. Please could you help.