Disable Grandmother with (three) granchildren Electric bill help

State and local government assistance programs.
Hopeful50
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Disable Grandmother with (three) granchildren Electric bill help

Post by Hopeful50 »

I am a 50 year old disable grandmother, and my "GOD' how I wish I cloud work again, although the lord continue to blesse me I am still in the need not only pray but at present financial assitance to pay my eletric bill. I was grant a ture blessing when the lord open the door and made it possible for me to aquire a new home for my grand babies and myself, that I and truly grateful. I have 6 grandchildren from age 16 to 1mth.&3weeks of age in which three live with me and one with the bio- mother and the older two with my parents and sister. My family is very important to me. I have alway's worked but now that my health limlts what I can do in the work force I atten school on line and am a stay at home "NANA" I live and breath my grankids and I am a bit shame to ask for help in this manner, but for the love I have for my kids this must be a way to reach out for some one to help me in my time of need.I pride my self on being independant and a caring and responsible woman but I need some help now, though Christmas is all about the lord as with everyday should be I was.nt even able to express a gift giving moment with my grand kids this Chirtmas and this was explained, but who knows if they really understood. So if there is one person out there that can help me I welcome the assitance. Thank you!!! Loving grand mother. : :o :)
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Disable Grandmother with (three) granchildren Electric bill help

Post by Admin »

What state / county do you live in? We always need that info. Otherwise it is impossible to give specific info. So use this general link for info on electric assistance programs. This also has link to local county and city programs.
As far as work, on the main site you will also find information on ways to make money and work from home.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/nee ... bills.html
discordmomma

Re: Disable Grandmother with (three) granchildren Electric bill help

Post by discordmomma »

Hello, my name is Evelyn I'm a 53-year-old disable woman is a grandmother. I lived in a apartment for 16 years before the owner sold the house and my electric bill was turned off. I have never been homeless and this will be the first year that I won't be spending Christmas weekend with my 3 grandsons. He asks me to bring Santa his Christmas list, and it broke my heart because grandma doesn't have anything to be able to give to him on Christmas day, not even electricity. What do you tell 3 grandchild on Christmas day when him? Ask you if I the grandmother talk to Santa. What do I say? Please help????