Options when unemployment held up by Bank of America

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Almost fell
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Options when unemployment held up by Bank of America

Post by Almost fell »

Bank of America debit card through unemployment has been froze for almost two months because they are cruel and none empathetic people and it's been a nightmare. I am behind on 575 rent, almost 900 utilities with disconnect notice for the 12th of this month. This is unemployment and it's been the worse experience of my life while my life was rough through covid and been enhanced to loss of power and or eviction soon. I haven't been able to fix my car.
Unemployment had two deposits sent back from Bank of America which I still haven't received and that 2 months ago and I tried to withdraw 1000 from an ATM in Jefferson Iowa to pay Bill's and my account has been frozen. I filed fraud claims, hung up on 10-12 times, put on hold for hours and Iowa workforce hasn't been much better. They too have totally treated me less than human during this process.
I filed a complaint against both Bank of America and Iowa workforce and with the attorney general office about the issue with unemployment on my debt card. I'm seeking legal advice because this has completely ruined my life. Stress and sleepless nights have been common. Then to top it off my unemployment ran out second week of February. I'm am broke and the money in Bank of America account is all I had plus Iowa workforce owes me two deposits that I have yet to receive from two months ago and they have treated me just as bad if not worse than Bank of America. I'm on verge of losing everything I've worked hard to get and I am on the edge of homelessness and losing it all.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Options when unemployment held up by Bank of America

Post by Admin »

Hi,
Call Bank of America. Talk to customer service. File a complain about the unemployment issue. Also notify the FTC. And, worst case when all else fails, try a free legal aid lawyer. But start with BOA first, and look here for how to get help from Bank of America.