Truck was stolen and now for some reason I need to pay the impound fees?

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Natlie Hawk
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Truck was stolen and now for some reason I need to pay the impound fees?

Post by Natlie Hawk »

Hello my name is Jeff,
On the 15th of last month my jeep was stolen and a few days later recovered by the police, and then impounded. My jeep is where I reside right now and I do not have the funds to get my jeep out of impound and now am currently out on the streets. In the meantime, I'm doing all I can to retrieve my vehicle which got impounded for reasons not due to my own. Now daily the fee to get it out is rising and I don't have two pennies to rub together as it is. I can't get a job and be reliable because I don't have transportation as it is waiting in the impound. I need some help getting my vehicle out of impound and was told I may be able to receive some assistance from you guys. Is it even legal for the police to impound the car, as it is not fault it was stolen?
Please help me... you can contact me anytime at the provided numbers below. Thank you for your time and consideration. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Ezra
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Truck was stolen and now for some reason I need to pay the impound fees?

Post by Ezra »

Hello my name is Anna. And I came across this website that said to email this address if you are in need of help paying impound fees for a truck or car. I just moved into my first apartment and my family daughter 9 years old and son 5 years old. My rent is pass due and I'm scared of losing everything. I have $1,789 plus they want the rest of my security deposit $1200. My vehicle was impounded as i was stolen while I was moving and will cost me $500 to get out it is my only transportation to work. I am just in need of a little bit of help to get my truck from the impound lot and bills. I have $ 1000. And I am trying so hard to not break down I am so scared. I live in Everett Washington 98203.