Need diapers and wipes when unemployed

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Midway
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need diapers and wipes when unemployed

Post by Midway »

Good Morning Sir/Madam
My Name is Irene Atieno. I am a Kenyan aged 31 living in the US who need diapers and stuff for my kids and baby. I come from a family of 10 siblings. My father is currently 71 years old and I was brought up by a stepmother. Am currently in need of financial assistance to help me buy for my son clothes and diapers or hygiene wipes.
I lost my job last year June and am still unemployed due to the pandemic and since then I have not been able to secure one. I left the father of my son since he was violent and abusive he threw me out of his house when I was one month pregnant and I had to go back to my parents house. Its been difficult for us as a family considering the fact that we lost one of our brothers to cancer this year.
Am humbly requesting for your help in any kind for diapers, wipes or referrals and any way that you can and I will appreciate it a lot. My son is currently three months old and he really has a lot of needs like diapers and I can't be able to afford them currently due to being unemployed Should in case you need any proof or clarification from me kindly let me know.
Kindly assist on where you can and God will bless you
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need diapers and wipes when unemployed

Post by Admin »

Hi Irene
Most of the diaper banks give free wipes, diapers, etc. to newborns. Maybe they have information on adult diapers too for your 71 year old father - not sure. Of course check with an agency, and try free diaper distribution centers.
Midway wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:07 pm Good Morning Sir/Madam
My Name is Irene Atieno. I am a Kenyan aged 31 living in the US who need diapers and stuff for my kids and baby. I come from a family of 10 siblings. My father is currently 71 years old and I was brought up by a stepmother. Am currently in need of financial assistance to help me buy for my son clothes and diapers or hygiene wipes.
I lost my job last year June and am still unemployed.