Where to go in Hernando for help?

State and local government assistance programs.
Kenmac
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Where to go in Hernando for help?

Post by Kenmac »

Hi,
My name is Dorlando. I live in Hernando, FL 34442
I am Unemployed due to multiple medical problems. Been denied SSI/ SSD, Medicaid and SNAP. I last worked was August 2019. I had a Stroke in November 2019 and I haven't worked since. I had to move from Pasco County to Citrus the beginning of Covid April 1, 2020.
Now he was getting unemployment but that had stopped.
I'm still trying to get better from my stroke as I had pneumonia and I can't leave out for ok long and in need of my oxygen. Doctor says it might take another 2-3 months before I can work again. I'm not currently working and don't want to be a burden on family for the next coming months. Anyway you can help? Have rent, car payment, phone bill. Other than that my family here in Hernando are helping out with what they can afford.
I need financial, food, shelter or motel voucher assistance. Access to a computer as applying for jobs on my phone is not working for me.
I have found barrier's constantly.
At this time from the website information, I do not qualify for welfare assistance as I am not a resident here.
Who can offer assistance?
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Where to go in Hernando for help?

Post by Admin »

Hi Dorlando,
We have a listing of multiple charities and government programs in Hernando County. Resources are limited, but they may offer financial help. Find organizations here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... e_pro.html
Kenmac wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:01 am Hi,
My name is Dorlando. I live in Hernando, FL 34442