Rent relief

Find how to get help with rent
SueH
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rent relief

Post by SueH »

Hello! I need information on how to get help paying my rent. Housing increased my rent from $8 to $50 to $507, and I brought in paperwork that I thought and was told was going to decrease it, but instead the paperwork wasn’t valid or whatever the reason. I had my bank account frozen a while ago and lost my savings and everything I had. I don’t know who to ask or what to do to get rent relief, so any information would be appreciated! My rent was due the 1st, but my landlord understands I am struggling and knows I am trying to figure out why it increased so much. I have lived there for 8 years and never had any issues or needed rent relief, so I don’t understand what is going on, but I don’t have a family in Kansas and my kids dad doesn’t help so I really can’t get evicted and be homeless with three kids. Thank you so much for your help!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rent relief

Post by Admin »

Him
What a big increase in rent. But your rent was $8? Is that a type/possible? Either way, $507 is still very low. We do have rental relief and financial assistance programs listed that we hope will help you, and look here for local rental assistance and relief by city and country. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... r_you.html
SueH wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:24 pm Hello! I need information on how to get help paying my rent. Housing increased my rent from $8 to $50 to $507, and I brought in paperwork that I thought and was told was going to decrease it, but instead the paperwork wasn’t valid or whatever the reason.