Duke urgent care application needed in NC - where?

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Brandy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Duke urgent care application needed in NC - where?

Post by Brandy »

My name is Angela, I am $0 income person on FS and in process of a disability case here in Durham NC.
My power has been disconnected and I am in desperate need of help. My energy bill is with Duke Energy. I reached out for help somewhere else only to apply and be approved but no funds but I was told about the Duke urgent care. Our phones are cut off as well. So I cannot even call my power company. I have been waiting on my unemployment to start so that I can pay my electric bill but no such luck with that yet. I have a 9 year old daughter who does virtual learning from home and a sick husband. Please please please help me. I am desperate. Like I said my phone is cut out right now and I am using my daughters tablet to reach out. I am begging for some sort of help. My tax refund should also be in soon. I just don't know what else to do. I have a freezer full of food that's going to go to waste.
I have and emergency issue with Duke Energy for the first time and I am threatened with disconnection over $767.72.
I seek assistance on how to apply to your program known as Duke urgent care. Please advise for what the requirements are to qualify for your program. Duke Energy advised they have worked with your agency before.
Thank you in advance.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Duke urgent care application needed in NC - where?

Post by Admin »

Hi Angela,
We have multiple programs listed for Duke Energy in NC and their service territory. Urgent Care is but one. As their customer support will help arrange other programs to help you with your Duke bills, or help with government applications. Luke here for help with paying Duke energy bills.
Brandy wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:10 am My name is Angela, I am $0 income person on FS and in process of a disability case here in Durham NC.
My power has been disconnected and I am in desperate need of help. My energy bill is with Duke Energy. I reached out for help somewhere else only to apply and be approved but no funds but I was told about the Duke urgent care. Our phones are cut off as well. So I cannot even call my power company. I have been waiting on my unemployment to start so that I can pay my electric bill but no such luck with that yet. I have a 9 year old daughter who does virtual learning from home and a sick husband. Please please please help me. I am desperate.