Owe multiple months rent in Presque Isle

Find how to get help with rent
Sylvia1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Owe multiple months rent in Presque Isle

Post by Sylvia1 »

Hello, my name is Jeremiah and I live in Presque Isle. I’ve recently found myself in a very tough spot financially as I owe two months of rent. I’ve never had to ask for help before so I’m not entirely sure where to turn but the town of Presque Isle Maine mentioned that I try you. Unfortunately they can’t help me until March and that will be to late. I’m going to get a eviction notice any day from my landlady who also lives in Presque Isle. I’ve lived in this house for approximately 4 years and have never even been late with the rent until recently. I’m 44 years old and have 3 children that stay with me half the week and with their mother the other half. We divorced last year and things have been a constant struggle since. I owe December and now January rent. I'm trying to find work and I’m confident I will be successful I’m just in dire need of some temporary help. I'm more than happy to work off any help that’s available. Thank you for your time regardless!!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Owe multiple months rent in Presque Isle

Post by Admin »

Hi Jeremiah,
Presque Isle in Maine we assume? If you need two months of rent help of course that is a lot of money to ask any charity or government program for. Especially if you are out of work, but anyhow look here for resources in Presque Isle and the county.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ce_pr.html
Sylvia1 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:26 am Hello, my name is Jeremiah and I live in Presque Isle. I’ve recently found myself in a very tough spot financially as I owe two months of rent. I’ve never had to ask for help before so I’m not entirely sure where to turn but the town of Presque Isle Maine mentioned that I try you. Unfortunately they can’t help me until March and that will be to late. I’m going to get a eviction notice any day from my landlady who also lives in Presque Isle. I’ve lived in this house for approximately 4 years and have never even been late with the rent until recently. I’m 44 years old and have 3 children that stay with me half the week and with their mother the other half. We divorced last year and things have been a constant struggle since. I owe December and now January rent. I'm trying to find work and I’m confident I will be successful I’m just in dire need of some temporary help. I'm more than happy to work off any help that’s available. Thank you for your time regardless!!