Need child support in Athens Georgia post divorce

State and local government assistance programs.
Rella
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need child support in Athens Georgia post divorce

Post by Rella »

To Whom it may concern
My name is Elizabeth and I'm going through a divorce and custody battle here in Athens Georgia. I just moved here to Athens about 3 months ago. Right now, I'm at a redeclaration assisted living facility. I found a mobile home to rent but I really need help with the rent and utilities and to ensure child support starts. I was told by my lawyer, which is TAAP through the crisis center, that I need a place for me and my kids ASAP here in Athens Georgia.
I don't know who else to turn to I'm kind of new at this and I don't usually ask for help like this, but I really need the help. Please let me know if you can help me. My name is Elizabeth Stott and I've seen your commercial on tv and have been needing to ask a question. I have four children and my oldest is 16. He just got out of the hospital in Houston he had three brain surgeries they had to drain 4 mil. of puss off his brain stem. I understand you can donate a car, but I don't know if you donate to someone who needs a car.
I was in a nursing home about four months ago. I went into the nursing home on October 28th with a feeding tube weighing 123 pounds. I usually weigh about 200 plus. Eight years ago, my soon to be ex-husband David met this woman named Nicole that has two children she later became my caregiver she moved in with us because she had nowhere to stay so I welcomed her in my home. I would do anything for anyone. Nicole became my caregiver under Georgia Home Health, and I got sick.
I ended up having two stomach surgeries. Looking back now she was poising me maybe with rat poising or antifreeze because she was making my food, and she would yell at me all the time to eat and I couldn't eat my body wouldn't let me my mind throat wouldn't let me swallow or eat I would just get sick. Now that I look back, I see the signs. I was isolated abused emotionally, psychologically, physically, sexually. Stressed to the max, David and Nicole would leave early in the morning and wouldn't come back until late at night. Sometimes David would leave early in the morning and come back late at night, and she would have his food done for him and he wouldn't say nothing to me, or nothing show me no affection or nothing and talk to Nicole all the time.
When David met her, he started smoking weed he's never smoked weed a day in his life. He did a total 360 when he met her it's like she planned it all. When she became my care giver we went to her room, and she had a king size bed Nicole and David slept in it and I slept in a recliner. She did my medicine, and she did my meals and everything. Nicole killed me for four minutes my daughter had to call Ems that's what put me in the hospital with a feeding tube into the nursing home.
David was getting SSI disability payment for me, and he didn't tell social security that I was in the nursing so when my aunt came and got me out of the nursing home and became the payee there trying to make me pay for it.
Right now, David is getting checks for three of our children and neither Nicole or he works. While I was in the nursing home David didn't send me any money, call, text or write or let me see the kids or send me any cloths, he has everything I own. He is not paying my child support as we start this divorce process. I have a driver’s license. Nicole had tried to do Vo Doo on me we both got matching tattoos with daisies and butterfly. The daisies have six sixes, and it was her idea and we prayed over it and found a mix with cinnamon and God fixed it and the cinnamon and God send and healed it. I know it sounds crazy but it's all TRUE! The reason I'm telling you all this is I need some help. I need some help with transportation is there any way possible that you could help me with a vehicle? I need a vehicle with enough room for four children and myself. I have a big heart and am going through TAAP trying my best praying my heart out and seeking I hope and pray this finds you in good spirits. If you can help me this can help me, get my child, get on my feet.
My children are being brain washed and my son has gone home he's supposed to be on antibiotics for the next six to twelve months. I haven't seen my kids for two years from this divorce. My kids are my world, it's like a piece of puzzle missing from my heart. I haven't talked to my youngest three because of the brain washing there is so much more but I pray that you can help please with the divorce and child support battles. Thank you so much God Bless Elizabet
Elizabeth
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need child support in Athens Georgia post divorce

Post by Admin »

Hi Elizabeth,
We recommend free legal aid, which covers all the state of GA as well as Athens. They can ideally help you with the unpaid child support and other matters of your divorce, and look here for the resources. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ance_.html
Rella wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:38 pm To Whom it may concern
My name is Elizabeth and I'm going through a divorce and custody battle here in Athens Georgia. I just moved here to Athens about 3 months ago.