Looking for Salvation Army free cars

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Maldanado
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Looking for Salvation Army free cars

Post by Maldanado »

Hello,
My name is Bettina and I am on SSDI and need a car from the Salvation Army. I recently started using the TTW (ticket to work) program from the Salvation Army and Unite Way. I am currently walking to and from work which is literally painful and then being on my feet the whole while at work. Are there any donated cars available in or near Tabor City NC as I cannot find dependable people to get me there on time. I have to leave my house at 5:15 am to be able to take my time walking to arrive by 6am, it's dark and cold and usually I only have 5 mins to clock in. Please can someone from the Salvation Army please help me.
Keilani Kita
anti spam: Blue

Re:Salvation Army free cars

Post by Keilani Kita »

Hi there,
I am writing on behalf of my parents-in-law who live in Queens, NY and who also need a free car from the Salvation Army or some other charity. they are not fluent in English (they are both in their 60s with one person who is 66 years old). I am hoping to explore whether they would qualify for any assistance for transportation, like a vehicle to get to work. I don't know exactly what their income is, but I don't think their income qualifies them for any state programs, such as LIHEAP in NY.
My own parents live in MA and they have a Salvation Army car program for households that are just outside of the income requirement for their state. Is there such a program associated with the Salvation Army for NY residents? Thank you for your time and help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Re:Salvation Army free cars

Post by Admin »

Hi,
This reply covers both the Queens and previous post. As we have many Salvation Army programs listed for transportation, including free vehicles (cars, trucks, etc.). We hope the Salvation Army free car assistance programs can help your parents. Look here for cars from charities and the Salvation Army.
Keilani Kita wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:10 pm Hi there,
I am writing on behalf of my parents-in-law who live in Queens, NY and who also need a free car from the Salvation Army or some other charity. they are not fluent in English (they are both in their 60s with one person who is 66 years old). I am hoping to explore whether they would qualify for any assistance for transportation, like a vehicle to get to work. I don't know exactly what their income is, but I don't think their income qualifies them for any state programs, such as LIHEAP in NY.
My own parents live in MA and they have a Salvation Army car program for households that are just outside of the income requirement for their state. Is there such a program associated with the Salvation Army for NY residents? Thank you for your time and help.