Caregiver for my mom

State and local government assistance programs.
King
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Caregiver for my mom

Post by King »

My mom's health is getting worse everyday. She is in need of a caregiver. We applied for the home health care agency in Milwaukee and waiting for them to give us a call which can take up to 2 weeks. My mom's house isn't big enough for me and my child and there are some things I don't want my baby to see his grandmother go through at such a young age. The apartment over her is currently for rent and even though I work I need help getting the money for the security deposit and first months rent. It would be so much easier for me to get to her when she needs help. I am also in need of a vehicle. If she doesn't get approved I will have to be able to get to work and get to her as fast as possible in case of an emergency. I am trying so hard to take care of her and my son. I need help so I don't fail as a mother or a daughter. There has to be an easier way to do this. Please help me. thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Caregiver for my mom

Post by Admin »

While we don't know about caregivers, we do have information on agency on aging and senior centers in Wisconsin and Milwaukee. Maybe they have referrals for you for your senior mom. Honestly, 2 weeks isn't a long time to wait for a reply for your application. Many other government programs may take months to hear back. Anyway, get details on the Milwaukee aging centers and learn more.
Tafoya

Post by Tafoya »

Hi, how are you? I was wondering what kind of help I can get.
I need help with my 86 year old mother. She has some dementia.
I stay with her all the time but I need to go back to work.
My sister in law is going to stay with her at night.
I need a caregiver during the day from 9am to 7pm
Thank you.
Mia Mike

Post by Mia Mike »

Hello. I am Laneka. I am a caregiver of my elderly mom with dementia and mother of 4 boys aging from 15-1 years old. I have definitely fell on times where I need some assistance such as a new caregiver for my mom so I can get another job. I received this information from my son's Special Education Lead Teacher. Please call me and let me know of any financial assistance and food we can receive. Thank you very much. I live in Lithonia, Georgia in DeKalb County! .