I am disabled and in domestic violence situation and need help

State and local government assistance programs.
PrestonJames
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am disabled and in domestic violence situation and need help

Post by PrestonJames »

To whom it may concern,
My name is Christopher, I am a disabled American in a domestic violence situation. I am currently stuck at home with the abuser. I have a $2400 truck bill. Engine replacement. I have reached out to DTa today and attempted to obtain loans yet no fruition. I can't get to work, I have voluntarily checked into Emerson hospital.
I am struggling to find housing. I am in the hole over $14,000. I am being coerced and taken advantage of, At this time the Abuser is attempting to have me sign her in as my representative payee. She has defrauded the Government, abused her power as caretaker since childhood. lied to courts, doctors, lawyers, police and state workers regarding myself. I had a DPPC Investigation with with a DMH Investigator but due to not having a living situation and the degree of how the abuse has affected my psychology, I did not follow through. My brother intimidated me in the woods with a firearm. Vaguely hinting that he knew. Told me to "take care of it", highly intimidating. I have been badgered, blacklisted, abused, even by my father although he is my best advocate. I need much more than a vehicle, I need a home.
I am an engineering technician by trade. I can make 30/hr. I can build just about anything but I can't get out from under this. I am trapped with her because she doesn't want to be alone? I am trapped. If you have anyone that I could speak with for resources.... I could use a hand. I never want to see her ever again, If I could leave her in the dust I would. Please direct me to any resources you believe would help. Thank you. I will keep searching.