Free place to fix my car serpentine belt?

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Aaron Martinez
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Free place to fix my car serpentine belt?

Post by Aaron Martinez »

Hello!
My name is Greta and I'm contacting you today in regards to financial assistance to fix the serpentine belt on my car. I currently live at St. Joseph's in Hyannis. I recently bought my first car. Unfortunately, my serpentine belt needs to be replaced. I spent all of my savings on buying the car, car insurance, and other repairs. I'm currently employed by Doordash and rely heavily on my car for income. My husband and I are working very hard to get out of the shelter.
The cost to replace the serpentine belt averages from $100-$150. I'm also $149 behind on my car insurance due to unexpected repairs.
I'd greatly appreciate any information or guidance.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Free place to fix my car serpentine belt?

Post by Admin »

if you only need $150 or so for the repairs, not that is a lot of money. Heck take out a loan and work a little more on Doordash to pay back the $150. There are also maybe some grants you can try, and look here for grants to repair a car.
Aaron Martinez wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:52 am Hello!
My name is Greta and I'm contacting you today in regards to financial assistance to fix the serpentine belt on my car. I currently live at St. Joseph's in Hyannis. I recently bought my first car. Unfortunately, my serpentine belt needs to be replaced. I spent all of my savings on buying the car, car insurance, and other repairs. I'm currently employed by Doordash and rely heavily on my car for income. My husband and I are working very hard to get out of the shelter.
The cost to replace the serpentine belt averages from $100-$150. I'm also $149 behind on my car insurance due to unexpected repairs.