Interviews not panning out

State and local government assistance programs.
vianey
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Interviews not panning out

Post by vianey »

Hi there,
My family and I are in dire need of help. My husband, is now a veteran. He has been going to countless interviews and trying to find a job but we have yet to find one. In the meantime, we cannot pay our bills. We are terrified and need any help and assistance we can get! Please advice.
Thank you so very much for your time.
Steve Belichick
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Interviews not panning out

Post by Steve Belichick »

Hello!
I'm emailing you in regards of help to get a place to live and a job. Recently my Fiance lost his job after getting into a car wreck last month and thank God he wasn't hurt, but our insurance lapsed so he lost transportation to work. I have been going on interviews, but none have panned out or turned into an offer. The injury was thus leaving him jobless and I have been a stay at home mom recently because my son was due in a couple weeks. Now he has arrived and my Dad was helping us and giving us a place to stay, but now he can't help anymore.
We're lost because we have 3 kids and we found a car, but we now need a place to stay and a job till my Fiance gets accepted to a job which he's already had interviews we're just waiting to see if they pan out. I'm 3 weeks postpartum and will be staying home for now. We've never had to ask for this much help in our lives, but we lost everything in a day. If there's a place we can get into we will have jobs and etc ASAP.