TikTok said credit card debt help

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Alicia Reign
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

TikTok said credit card debt help

Post by Alicia Reign »

Hello,
I heard about the services on TikTok. I am reaching out with hopes to receiving some help with a few credit card payments. I am currently low income parent, working 20hrs a week, with a few expenses. My two Credit cards are for Capitol one for $200 and one for Self at $150. I know that seems small but after paying all my other expense I get into a cycle where I can only pay the minimum or if I am able to pay more I have to end up using it for things such as gas and or groceries when,.
just want to be able to pay those credit cards off and not worrying about it taking a hit on my credit for high utilization, as I am current working on my credit to refinance my car loan for a lower interest rate. I do currently work from home, including a heavy user of TikTok. My job requires me to have the highest internet speed so that is also costly. I would be so grateful to get some sort of help. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: TikTok said credit card debt help

Post by Admin »

You heard about what services? Credit card debt relief or ways to get help? If so, we have programs listed. But a tip - do not get life advice from TikTok or any social media platform. People are so odd where they get their so called "news" and advice from....the world is a scary place when people turn to nonsense type places like TikTok, conspiracy theories and more. Anyhow, for advice, look here for credit card payment assistance.