I was hospitalized with Emphazema

Find how to get help with rent
Luis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I was hospitalized with Emphazema

Post by Luis »

I'm needing help with my rent. I was recently hospitalized most of October 2016 diagnosed with c.o.p.d./Emphazema to the point my kidneys were failing, therefore I am not able to return to my job of 10 years (cleaning houses) per doctors’ orders. I have applied for disability. Thank You for taking the time to review my situation. I am most grateful for I'm sure you are very busy.
Katya Rodriguez
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I was hospitalized with Emphysema

Post by Katya Rodriguez »

Hello, my name is Tina. I currently live in Cottonwood and have Emphysema. Unfortunately, the situation/circumstance as well as environment and company with which I live in/with are currently, extremely not ideal for myself to live in especially mentally; emotionally, physically with going to the hospital with Emphysema. I'm not sure if and or how much of a back story I need to explain for as me to state clearly why I am asking for help but... I am currently living with my ex-boyfriend who hesitantly but eventually let me live with him as I couldn't live with my family any more. But down the road there has been a lot of mental abuse, a lot of crying and fighting disrespect towards me invading privacy and lack or respect for my wishes. I've in the past been trying to get back together but he....he has no respect he tries to have cameras in my room which I do pay for, without my knowledge he's yelled at me repeatedly he doesn't care he doesn't have to be nice etc. which is hard on my mental state as I am clinically diagnosed with high general anxiety as well as bouts of severe depression.
There is more to the situation/story but I figured it may not be needed. Anyhow the reason I'm asking is because the way I am treated here is taking a massive toll on me and sometimes even leading me to have...extremely depressive negative thoughts about myself and my life. I was in the process of looking for apartments myself but I could not go to the library to print off the applications I could get and now recently I was driving To my place of workout-Craft in Wabasso, when my cars engine decided to start smoking ten minutes away from work so now I am out of a car. I
get paid weekly but it's hard to save for anything while I am paying half the rent and giving my ex-money whenever he needs it or asks for it because if I don’t....well it usually ends in mental abuse and me ending up crying. I have found places to rent one in west brook, one in Tracy, even one in Wabasso and now I have seen a trailer for rent but the issue is I would usually need at least $1000 for the deposit and month rent but by the time I would have that much saves up the place would be gone. I really need to get out of the situation I'm in....and I'm not entirely a people person so I don’t really have anyone else I can stay with and moving in with family again is out of the question because that situation is just as bad as the one, I'm in now. Is there any type of help I could get to help me find and get moved into a place that is for sick people, that has clear air for people with Emphysema like me? And/or maybe even any type of help I can get for my car situation? My credit isn't the best, so I am unable to get a loan.
I thank you for taking the time to read this, and I apologize for the longevity of it.