President Carter's office gave me your information

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
jo milling
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

President Carter's office gave me your information

Post by jo milling »

Good Morning my name is Lynda and I live in Southgate KY with my daughter. I'm 72 and have been without my own home since 2013..I wrote President Carter and his office and they referred me to your organization. I wasn't aware of you or your great work.
My daughter insist that I move out and I am a minimum wage worker. I was just recently allowed to go back to work due to the pandemic and underlying issues
I draw SS and SSI in the amount of 244.00(SS)and 288.00(SSI). President Carter's office helped me with that SSI as well to get approved.
Rent today for me is unreachable I can't afford what today's prices are But I have to get out of where I live. My age is a restriction itself, but my ability to afford it is unreachable.
PLEASE HELP me achieve my daughter's goal to get her life back. Please be the hope we need and help us get the dignity of living my last year's with the security of my own door key 🔑..
Thank you very much for your time.