Money to pay medical bills for surgery

Help with paying medical bills
One I got
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Money to pay medical bills for surgery

Post by One I got »

I recently lost my job of 14 years and my husband is out of work as well waiting for his back surgery date. We need money to pay for the surgery. We only have my unemployment benefits for income and are barely scrapping by to pay bills. We were a two vehicle family until I totalled my truck last winter hitting a deer. Our other vehicle is in the process of getting repossessed because we can’t afford the $677 monthly payment.. needless to say that set us back even further, and soon to be vehicle less . Hopefully our path will change, I am in the process of filing for chapter 7 by myself with out a lawyer (I’m pretty good at legalities -I’ve done a bankruptcy in the past, as well as divorce and probate court).
As you can tell we are down on our luck but still trying to be cheerful and hopefully optimistic, even with the surgery coming up with that we need money for. With the holidays fatly approaching we aren’t able to give our daughter and son the Christmases they’ve had before, not to mention pay for the surgery I usually shop year round (starting December 26th) to put presents if all sorts and for everyone (cousins aunts, bosses, neighbors, bus drivers school teachers…- EVERYONE ) under the tree. Christmas is my favorite holiday since my mom passed away years ago.
The kids the hubby and I have made homemade gifts for the extended people on our list (and we had a great time!) But I have a heavy heart with our limited income not being able to shop for the kids or our 23 year old son. It’s almost December I haven’t been able to buy a single gift, I would normally be done with our Christmas shopping and would be donating presents and shopping and dropping off gifts to the kids friends or for the Christmas toy drives.
I’m pouring my heart out in hopes that I can ask for your help with Christmas presents for my 10 year daughter, 12 year old son and my oldest child (although he’s been adamant about us focusing on the two younger ones) he is 23. Anything would help for Xmas or money for the surgery and we are very grateful to you for entertained us in reding this… I hope you have a great holiday season ❤️❤️