Sheetz gas card for moving

State and local government assistance programs.
PitPit
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Sheetz gas card for moving

Post by PitPit »

Good morning,
I spoke on the phone to the Buchanan office a few months ago about electrical assistance. Our circumstances have changed.
My husband just had a Hemithyroidectomy and has several doctors appointments coming up, and we need gas to get there. Also, I started a new job.
My first check is not until the 22nd.
Can your office assistant us with a Sheetz gas e-card to get to our appointments?
Also, we are moving to Fairmont. Our current landlord breached her contract with us by allowing the electrics to be disconnected due to not payment. This happened on July 17th. We have had to borrow a generator and keep gas in it to keep our food from spoiling. We are paid at our current address through the 18th of this month, and utilities are included in our lease. We filed with magistrate in Philippi against our landlord to refund us for 2 months, however in the meantime, I can't afford a deposit or a fee to turn on electricity or gas where will be moving.
I believe gas is our biggest concern right now to get to our appointments and my new job, and a Sheetz gas card would help.
If there is anything you can assist with, it would be greatly appreciated.
Have a good day,
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Sheetz gas card for moving

Post by Admin »

Now gas vouchers are generally for people that need it for a job interview, maybe to pay for gas so they do not get fired, etc. Not sure about moving. But you can try, and look here for gas cards for free from Sheetz.